2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

I don’t get saints moves, especially after tonight

Also green bay

i didn't think GB did that bad. the defense def needs help. WRs will be there to be had and they prob had a couple they were willing to take in the first that ended up not being there

bloody_hell_british_prisoner_call_of_duty.gif

i didn't think GB did that bad. the defense def needs help. WRs will be there to be had and they prob had a couple they were willing to take in the first that ended up not being there

not that it was bad.. i just didnt get.. like if i heard georgia LB, i woulda thought the guy who dropped to the 2nd.. and then it got out the character concerns with the 2nd guy they took

Just seemed like a tweet in jest like when ppl pull up KD's tweet about drinking ScarJo's bathwater :lol:

Malik showing why he shoulda been the first QB taken with that tweet

the best thing about is that he has the vertical bar down the middle of his mask and doesnt wear tape on his hands?!?!!

**** off, man

Tf is this bull….

Damn we used to call that the dookie bar. I haven't seen one of those since pop warner.

A true relic. Even in the 90's, fundraiser had to not be hittin AND coach had to have something personal against you to be on the receiving end of that unsightly distribution.

They must do things different in the backwoods of Tennessee. :lol:

Sucks to see Hollywood go. Still our most productive WR ever drafted. Love getting 2 starters for 5 years hopefully

Woke to see the Jets traded up to get Jermaine Johnson ... bro!!!

Feeling good about both the Jets and Giants, if the kids are bust so beat it but they definitely pick the right players for sure.

Wonder what the Jets do at 6th in the second ......

Back
Top Bottom