2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

b52S1z.gif

At this point, he either endorses or is apathetic to his clown *** family members.

I was already sideyeing him for tweeting that Trayvon Martin, and others, shouldn't resist.

Whole family trash.

The Rodgers turn happened honestly in a couple months.

Everyone, including me, was on his side when they fumbled the play calling last postseason and during the offseason he had the Packers FO by the balls :lol:

Last edited:
The Rodgers turn happened honestly in a couple months.

Everyone, including me, was on his side when they fumbling the play calling last postseason and during the offseason he had the Packers FO by the balls :lol:

all I know is, like durant, this dude better be extremely smart about his next spot

certain places will eat dude alive if their team trades a shh ton and he pulls some of the shh he did this year.. along with the national media being even worse

he better be looking at a place like Denver where the bar for success is he gotta win a super bowl to avoid getting roasted somehow worse than this

Last edited:
Could the Rodgers heat swing the MVP away from him?

I know it shouldn't, but I never felt like he was running away with it anyway.

Brady's numbers are amazing as well.

Could the Rodgers heat swing the MVP away from him?

I know it shouldn't, but I never felt like he was running away with it anyway.

Brady's numbers are amazing as well.
You gotta wait until this afternoon when Donald & Von sack him 6 times and Jalen picks him off twice

Back
Top Bottom