2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Could the Rodgers heat swing the MVP away from him?

I know it shouldn't, but I never felt like he was running away with it anyway.

Brady's numbers are amazing as well.

to me, he shouldn’t even be the front runner

he directly cost his team a game with his stupidity

and if not for his QB’s stupidity, Jonathan Taylor would easily have carried his team to the playoffs

but it’s probably brady

listening to a pod and Rodgers turns into the 29th ranked QB when facing pressure and we saw that play outlast night

The Rodgers turn happened honestly in a couple months.

Everyone, including me, was on his side when they fumbling the play calling last postseason and during the offseason he had the Packers FO by the balls :lol:
Some folks were definitely hip to his condescending 'smartest in the room' type smugness and narcissism for a while but yea he really showed his *** publicly over the last few months which got a lot more people aware to how he's always been :lol:

He's a generational QB and one of the greatest talents of all-time but the perennial January choking given near perfect conditions after always lighting it up during the season is always gonna be part of his legacy.

It's crazy cause dude could've just been about his business and his beliefs without a problem like Kirk Cousins and Wentz and not many would've cared but he had to go all holier than thou on everyone and patronize folks whenever he got the chance after his own **** ups and boldfaced lying.

He went all in on the 'persecuted white man' route and triple downed instead of just owning up to stuff and showing contrition so he's really got no one else to blame but himself for folks at large reveling in his failures. Not any 'woke mob', not PC culture or anyone else, just his own contempt for accountability after getting coddled by the public and his team for over a decade.

Him and Djokovic are cut from the same cloth, arguably the greatest to ever do it at their disciplines but also incredibly self-entitled, pompous *******s off the field/court.

to me, he shouldn’t even be the front runner

he directly cost his team a game with his stupidity

and if not for his QB’s stupidity, Jonathan Taylor would easily have carried his team to the playoffs

but it’s probably brady

listening to a pod and Rodgers turns into the 29th ranked QB when facing pressure and we saw that play outlast night
I agree. It's a QB award, so give it to Brady.

I’m sure Statefarm has so much invested in this and rooting for a Statefarm Bowl between Fraud and Mahomes for so long now.

Seems that **** will never EVER HAPPEN :rofl:

i just don’t understand how it is in their best interest to give dude a bigger platform

i assume they’re paying out a shh ton of money because of Covid and would want people to get the vaccine to minimize the treatments needed and risk of death.. just from a bottom line perspective

I don’t get it

yooo. Robbie Gould was kicking over the packers while they were doing player intros? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1B8FA7D1-F5B0-42A4-A22F-5A6E36C6D09F.gif

'Transcendentally fraudulent' is wild :rofl: :rofl:

I'll never forget the First Take episode where Jalen Rose was trying to defend Kwame Brown saying that he's in NBA so he by default, he's not a scrub. And Skip says in the background, "relatively, he's a scrub." The only time I've spat out my coffee all over the floor. Had me laughing about it every time I seen Kwame playing for years. :lol:

Taylor SHOULD win, BUT not making the EXTENDED playoffs is gonna hurt him

they need to remind people why wentz name came up last week during the cards game

but dude had 178 more all purpose yards than anyone.. 552 more rushing yards than anyone else

man can only overcome soo much

Back
Top Bottom