2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

DFF3C894-B662-4E3A-8F71-597A06CAAAA0.jpeg

I absolutely hate the Chiefs, I can’t see anyone beating them. The Bengals are going to get that Pittsburgh treatment next weekend. :smh:

The Rams can’t beat San Francisco and while the 49ers have been playing good enough to advance, they don’t stand a chance against the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

**** you Bills for ****ting the bed!!!

if anything the Rams have the personnel to beat the Chiefs and the Bengals too in the Super Bowl. All you gotta do is play both teams like the Buccs played them in the Super Bowl last season.

For some reason, I thought this was gonna draw a taunting flag :lol:

It should have because they’ve flagged him for his before (even before these new taunting rules)

It would have just moved the PAT back or kickoff deeper. Didn’t matter eventually since the Bills got that TD with :13 left

I really feel for the city of Buffalo. The Bills are all they have. They live and die with this team. This fan base has been put through the wringer.

Maybe i’m tripping, but wouldn’t it make sense for the Bills to just get holding penalties at the end of regulation? There was 13 seconds left. A couple 5 yard holding penalties and the game is over.

Maybe i’m tripping, but wouldn’t it make sense for the Bills to just get holding penalties at the end of regulation? There was 13 seconds left. A couple 5 yard holding penalties and the game is over.

explain why you think defensive penalties would end the game?

Mahomes doing that to the #1 defense was insane.

I feel like Chiefs D in the RS was much improved this year but they are still middling on that end right?

This picture got so much play this week. I thought Diggs was going to ball out. 3 catches 7 yards.

Attachments

• C781E7AC-E764-4EAF-A33F-4F26CDFCAC56.jpeg
    C781E7AC-E764-4EAF-A33F-4F26CDFCAC56.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 36
I understand the game can’t end on a penalty, but the Chiefs would only be left with a hail mary attempt.

why?

and that’s a dangerous plan when it ends up in a spot foul if it’s PI

you rush 3 because you want them to have to waste time to get a pass off.. you don’t just drop everyone back, but you should have excess guys underneath and over the top

bills dropped way too many people back on the first tyreek and gave up 19 yards

Back
Top Bottom