2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Bengals v. Niners Super Bowl.

Exactly what we all predicted 2 months ago.

The rematch...

SB.jpeg

This was by consensus (which is hard these days), one of the best football games in recent memory. People just flock onto the internet to say how it could have been “better” or how things need to change in the future. Can’t we just enjoy that game?

This was by consensus (which is hard these days), one of the best football games in recent memory. People just flock onto the internet to say how it could have been “better” or how things need to change in the future. Can’t we just enjoy that game?

no...because narratives and agendas :lol:

Nothing gonna satisfy folks man unless who they wanted to win got the advantage

word. chiefs and their fans asked for a rule change in 2019 and now they love it im sure :lol:

everyone knows the rules and how OT works...play it accordingly (i.e. don't play full on prevent when all a team needs is a FG to tie it)

word. chiefs and their fans asked for a rule change in 2019 and now they love it im sure :lol:
Bro you know how much I was probably agitated Tommy boy did it again that year :lol: but **** make a damn stop or don't create such a huge deficit

There's other factors and players besides the quarterback

I feel for Josh man and that offense but this game isn't about charity cases

Maybe collegiate rules?
i dont think thats the best rule for the NFL. i do think both teams deserve a shot at the ball though. Even if the team with the first attempt
gets the TD, the 2nd team should try to match, with the 3rd attempt being first do-or-die scenario

Don't care for changing the rules when the Bills made so many mistakes on that drive it didn't matter. Squib kick to take five seconds off the clock and do an all out blitz on the last play even if you do defensive holding they give themselves a better chance. Pathetic effort from the Bills on that last sequence.

Don't care for changing the rules when the Bills made so many mistakes on that drive it didn't matter. Squib kick to take five seconds off the clock and do an all out blitz on the last play even if you do defensive holding they give themselves a better chance. Pathetic effort from the Bills on that last sequence.
didnt even think of a squib kick. why didnt they do that **** and burn 5 seconds+ off the clock?

didnt even think of a squib kick. why didnt they do that **** and burn 5 seconds+ off the clock?

They were playing scared at the end. They were probably afraid that Hill would have a hugw return if they didn't kick it deep. They blew their last two timeouts panicking on defense only to still get beat.

Back
Top Bottom