2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

win loss records alone don't always tell the full story
For the 49ers I think it does
4 of their wins came against the lions jaguars Texans and bears
Why do some folks have the Eagles winning? Did they even beat any good teams this year?
I picked them because they play physical football and the Bucs don't like physical football

Hurts is playing confident football and will move the chains with his legs
I also believe the eagles offensive line is better than Tampa's defensive line

For the 49ers I think it does
4 of their wins came against the lions jaguars Texans and bears

I picked them because they play physical football and the Bucs don't like physical football

Hurts is playing confident football and will move the chains with his legs
I also believe the eagles offensive line is better than Tampa's defensive line

To be fair, outside of the Chargers, who did Dallas really beat this year? They beat up on a trash NFC East and the lower tier teams in the NFC south.

The Cowboys are good. They’re going to be a tough matchup Sunday. But they’re beatable.

Why do some folks have the Eagles winning? Did they even beat any good teams this year?

as has been mentioned above, bucs kinda going through it.. AB knew they needed him

and it ain’t just the offense who lost guys.. folks realizing the hard way how good lavonte David is/was and they had secondary issues from start of the season

there is a reason they almost lost to the jets

plus saints beat the crap out of them and the eagles beat the crap out of the saints

To be fair, outside of the Chargers, who did Dallas really beat this year? They beat up on a trash NFC East and the lower tier teams in the NFC south.

The Cowboys are good. They’re going to be a tough matchup Sunday. But they’re beatable.
Saints beat the Bucs twice
We beat Carolina when they were 3-0 and was the talk of the NFC
Didn't play the Texans
Beat belichick in New England
Beat Minnesota with our backup QB
Ended Washington's 4 game win streak
Nobody wants to see our defense in a win or go home game

Saints beat the Bucs twice
We beat Carolina when they were 3-0 and was the talk of the NFC
Didn't play the Texans
Beat belichick in New England
Beat Minnesota with our backup QB
Ended Washington's 4 game win streak
Nobody wants to see our defense in a win or go home game

Forgot about the New England game. That was a good win. But the 49ers swept the Rams, won in Cincinnati and in Philly (granted I really don’t think Philly is that good of a team).

But we’ll see come Sunday. Ima be in the building. Been waiting a good 27 years to see these two meet in the playoffs again.

Forgot about the New England game. That was a good win. But the 49ers swept the Rams, won in Cincinnati and in Philly (granted I really don’t think Philly is that good of a team).

But we’ll see come Sunday. Ima be in the building. Been waiting a good 27 years to see these two meet in the playoffs again.
If I hadn't made a declaration not to attend any games until they get their 💩 together I'd join you :lol:

you mean the game in Philly where the eagles benched pretty much every single starter..

played kelce 1 snap to keep his streak active

and got devonta up out of there as soon as he broke the record

that game in Philly?

lol. you remember the first game?? where philly played its starters and lost by 21 points??

If I hadn't made a declaration not to attend any games until they get their 💩 together I'd join you :lol:

I feel it. I live about 20 mins away from the stadium so I’ve gone quite a bit. It’s a nice stadium and enjoyable since I usually don’t have any rooting interest in the game. But Sunday is going to be different.

you mean the game in Philly where the eagles benched pretty much every single starter..

played kelce 1 snap to keep his streak active

and got devonta up out of there as soon as he broke the record

that game in Philly?

I was referring to the week 2 game where the 49ers won in Philly.

cowboys del

yea… i share your sentiments.. that creative zone running scheme scares me too!!

a clicking cowboys team presents its own challenges tho, and i like our chances IF we’re on…but if it was a fifth ya know??

but this why you play the game man.. so i’m hyped and i hope you have my shirt off monday morning!!

You GOODT! people but...

alwasil-alwa.gif

Thats interesring that you think philly aint that good when in actuality our teams p much mirror each other. 2 teams that built their teams in the trenches and 2 teams thats not going to be an easy out in the OFFS.

I was referring to the week 2 game where the 49ers won in Philly.

yea I wouldn’t put much into the games we played first half the season

coaching staff and players were figuring things out.. not like we got some grand answers, but I think theyve kinda figured out more who they are and what works

do not like that the Rams play on MNF. Making me wait to be put out of my misery. And Monday evenings on a 3 day weekend, I"m extra washed and ready for bed.

Hard for me seeing the Rams losing. Cardinals been on fumes for weeks. They're done. Both teams are playing bad football right now though. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom