2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

Saints beat the Bucs twice
We beat Carolina when they were 3-0 and was the talk of the NFC
Didn't play the Texans
Beat belichick in New England
Beat Minnesota with our backup QB
Ended Washington's 4 game win streak
Nobody wants to see our defense in a win or go home game

New England has been exposed these last few weeks, that win isn’t that impressive. Furthermore, that OT victory was your sole win against a 10-win team. Your schedule was a joke, don’t try and sugarcoat it.

absolute madness. That Bucs offense is going to run circles around the Eagles.

9 days ago:

1641912826493.jpeg

absolute madness.

View attachment 2914207

Last edited:
when people actually need to be prisoners of the moment, they take the longer term view. go figure :lol:

AB had 13 targets with 9 receptions for 93 yards and a touchdown in that 1st game…

was the leading receiver in that game

New England has been exposed these last few weeks, that win isn’t that impressive. Furthermore, that OT victory was your sole win against a 10-win team. Your schedule was a joke, don’t try and sugarcoat it.
Schedule was a joke?
The NFL makes the schedule
We won 12 of our 17 games and won our division

Bucs played the Panthers and the Falcons twice
Packers played the bears and the lions twice
What about their schedules?

Last edited:
nah bro. everybody plays real opponents except the cowboys.. we all know that…

they the only ones whose schedule was a joke..

I'm 3rd in a pick em league out of 64 but I'm a little worried that I picked all home teams this weekend. Might have to tinker around :lol:

every team is flawed man..outside of GB nobody separated themselves this season..

the cowboys are in the same boat as a dozen other teams but let y’all tell it we’re the only flawed team…
Green Bays defense isn't going to stop anybody
Over the last 7 games of the season they're giving up 26pts a game

every team is flawed man..outside of GB nobody separated themselves this season..

the cowboys are in the same boat as a dozen other teams but let y’all tell it we’re the only flawed team…
Green Bay didn’t separate themselves either. They just were the beneficiary of more close games going their waybthan some of the others. Entire league was mid this year

Playoffs is all about quarterback play and turnovers. You think it’s a coincidence the same qb’s keep winning the Super Bowl?

I think having a good-great QB is a great thing to have

but having the roster around them along with coaching is huge

even though Tampa returned a lot of key players from their super bowl winning team, as has been mentioned, they have suffered a decent about of injuries to key guys along with AB going full AB

also, as I previously mentioned, AB easily had the most amount of targets in that 1st game this season vs the eagles along with the most receptions and most receiving yards plus a TD in a 1 score game

there is a reason brady looked a lot better when he went to a team with 3 pro bowl- all pro level WRs on it plus multiple TEs.. and now 2 of those all pro level guys who were available in the 1st game won’t be available this weekend

unless you believe losing multiple all pro level players won’t have an impact on a football team

I think having a good-great QB is a great thing to have

but having the roster around them along with coaching is huge

even though Tampa returned a lot of key players from their super bowl winning team, as has been mentioned, they have suffered a decent about of injuries to key guys along with AB going full AB

also, as I previously mentioned, AB easily had the most amount of targets in that 1st game this season vs the eagles along with the most receptions and most receiving yards plus a TD in a 1 score game

there is a reason brady looked a lot better when he went to a team with 3 pro bowl- all pro level WRs on it plus multiple TEs.. and now 2 of those all pro level guys who were available in the 1st game won’t be available this weekend

unless you believe losing multiple all pro level players won’t have an impact on a football team
Bucs had all that talent before Brady and went 7-9. You need to put some respect on Tom’s name.
You’re speaking as if Philadelphia is actually good. Don’t get me wrong they aren’t terrible, but this is easily the worst team in the entire playoffs even with washed up Ben in Pittsburgh. They don’t have a single game breaker on that team. They only have one win against a team with a winning record who played Trevor Siemian at qb. We won’t even get into the experience factor.

Last edited:
Bucs had all that talent before Brady and went 7-9. You need to put some respect on Tom’s name.

who is not respecting Tom flippin brady?

i am pointing out the obvious, 2 all pro level WRs who played in the 1st game won’t be available this weekend

that is on top of missing other guys

the 1st game the bucs won by less than a TD and now all pros are being subtracted from the equation

My gut tells me the Packers will get the 49ers. that being said all the higher seeds will probably win

Back
Top Bottom