2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

The Rams are trying to force a fanbase rather than build that **** organically.

For as much as the Cowboys get clowned. They would never do some corny **** like that because they have an actual fanbase. You wouldn’t see Green Bay or Pittsburgh limiting ticket purchases to just their area because they have a big enough fanbase to where it’s not needed.

But this is the same organization who constantly yells “whose house” on the loudspeaker every 5 second while the stadium is overran by fans from the opposing team.

Got a pep in your step today I know :lol:

giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the ticket policy. Imagine a bunch of sports fans whining about home field advantage 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️ tf is wrong with you dudes. Only problem for the rams is they have no fans 🤷🏾‍♂️

The Rams are trying to force a fanbase rather than build that **** organically.

For as much as the Cowboys get clowned. They would never do some corny **** like that because they have an actual fanbase. You wouldn’t see Green Bay or Pittsburgh limiting ticket purchases to just their area because they have a big enough fanbase to where it’s not needed.

But this is the same organization who constantly yells “whose house” on the loudspeaker every 5 second while the stadium is overran by fans from the opposing team.
Rams had two actual fanbases they just keep abandoning them

Rams had two actual fanbases they just keep abandoning them

Their situation in LA the first time around is crazy. That Georgia Frontier lady mismanaged them like crazy. I don’t get the move to Anaheim either. I know the coliseum wasn’t anything special. But the Anaheim move made no sense to me.

I remember somewhere towards the middle of the season local radio shows were questioning Kyle Shanahan and if he needs to go. Jimmy G always been questioned out here.

I know they spent a high pick on Trey Lance, but **** what they gonna do if Jimmy G takes them to a 2nd SB? Good problem to have, but an interesting dilemma

I remember somewhere towards the middle of the season local radio shows were questioning Kyle Shanahan and if he needs to go. Jimmy G always been questioned out here.

I know they spent a high pick on Trey Lance, but **** what they gonna do if Jimmy G takes them to a 2nd SB? Good problem to have, but an interesting dilemma

I was thinking about this last night. If Jimmy takes you to 2 SBs, you can't get rid of him right?

something weird about the way the rams tickets were being sold. They cancelled it. Maybe the backlash made them decide to not do it like that.

Back
Top Bottom