2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Soft GIF | Gfycat

I suppose we needed new talking points in here after the C U L T U R E didn't end up in the bottom of the Eastern Conference as you all predicted!

I suppose we needed new talking points in here after the C U L T U R E didn't end up in the bottom of the Eastern Conference as you all predicted!

It’s a weird obsession they have with the heat and then “say it’s all jokes” when even the own big sport media outlets don’t even talk about them like that :lol:. Guess those 2010-2014 years really let some people scared for life.

Heat going to get these jokes until they make up for getting broomed last year.

Deal with it.

Oladipo looked legit the other day though.

Nobody predicted that.

You're a lie.

Heat going to get these jokes until they make up for getting broomed last year.

Deal with it.

Oladipo looked legit the other day though.

Because of the sweep. HeAt aRe A pLaY-iN TeAm! BoTtOm oF tHe BaRreL.

It's literally the same conversation every year at the start of the season. Then it doesn't play out that way, so the jokes become about Heat Culture, UD stealing checks, etc. etc.

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat.

It did. That's why your fellow H E A T fan has a "weird obsession" with Lebron lol

This is the playoffs thread. Why you're speaking of that guy is beyond me.

Y'all so emotional about LeBron. Why? It is okay if people aren't a fan of his. The world won't end.

You're a lie.

Because of the sweep. HeAt aRe A pLaY-iN TeAm! BoTtOm oF tHe BaRreL.

It's literally the same conversation every year at the start of the season. Then it doesn't play out that way, so the jokes become about Heat Culture, UD stealing checks, etc. etc.

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat.

If this was any other team that went to the bubble finals and then got swept, we’d talk about them too. Look at the bucks slander they took until they won.

It’s not personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom