2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons > Michael Jordan

Ben is a young socialite who stands for player empowerment. What is MJ known for?

GAMBLING.

Swag
mjlol.png

If Scoop B can have a blue check you might as well give BS Sports one

Found out my man X xxpizzo had a birthday the other day! Had to come through with the NT/NT NBA Blessing. Just copped us some baseline tickets for the first playoff game on Saturday. WE bout to see the best duo up front and personal. antidope antidope if you’re free post-Steak 48, EYE am planning on going HAM with X xxpizzo afterwards so feel free to join. Think we are about to have the first live playoff pics in here :nthat:

Found out my man X xxpizzo had a birthday the other day! Had to come through with the NT/NT NBA Blessing. Just copped us some baseline tickets for the first playoff game on Saturday. WE bout to see the best duo up front and personal. antidope antidope if you’re free post-Steak 48, EYE am planning on going HAM with X xxpizzo afterwards so feel free to join. Think we are about to have the first live playoff pics in here :nthat:

My guy is a real one man real ****

Yall dont know how hard i been cheesin on the other side of my phone

B1E1FE24-35A4-46F9-B6A7-6A51159C4810.gif

Ima be going nuts man

Towns, via Allie LaForce: “At the end of the day, the Clippers are a good team and everything. But when we play our best, I don’t think anyone can beat us in the entire league. Regardless of their strengths, I think we can overpower them.”

I promise you that Timberwolves fans and the entire state of Minnesota will be expecting to win a Memphis series if it comes to us this weekend.
:lol:

Drummond’s footwork always an infinite eyesore :smh::lol: getting the bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom