2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would end up going to a guy who made it to the Finals anyways cause only winning matters blah blah blah

name the winner of the "playoff MVP" after the conference finals to keep it separate from the Finals MVP

Boston fans complaining about calls is par for the course.

I'm not complaining though. I'm just saying it was a foul (based on the replay I saw).

IT DIDN'T MATTER AT THAT POINT.

A foul would have been just as good to prevent a game tying 3 attempt.

I didn't mean to trigger the "stop complaining about fouls" brigade, because I actually prefer a series like the one we've seen. It's refreshing.

Hand is a part of the ball

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

You're right I actually forgot about that. The high five rule too.

Last edited:

Funny the only direct moves he made was trading for Steven Adams and drafting Ziare Williams, otherwise he brought back the same team from last season.

Funny the only direct moves he made was trading for Steven Adams and drafting Ziare Williams, otherwise he brought back the same team from last season.

Drafted Bane. Morant. Brooks. That small ball center guy whose name I can’t recall. Sometimes it an award over few seasons in a way

Nba doubling down on the non-basketball X’s and O’s aspect of hits coverage with more awards to keep media heads talking and fighting.

Nba taking a page out of the Vince McMahon book huh. When ratings dropping and lebron and Steph exiting stage left soon, Silver panicking.

Lmfao you def triggered if my comment offended you that much :rofl:

I’m amazed bro spent time screenshotting posts of me years ago. Weakest “receipt pull” I’ve ever seen.

Took 5 mins and I'm on the clock. You must be technologically illiterate or lazy if you think that took effort though.

I'm not offended or triggered. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy, since you went out of your way to complain about me complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom