2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 5 mins and I'm on the clock. You must be technologically illiterate or lazy if you think that took effort though.

I'm not offended or triggered. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy, since you went out of your way to complain about me complaining.

Heres the difference: I would bet a lot of those are me just commenting during a game. A lot of those don’t even look like Laker posts.

You went to sleep & Woke up complaining about the refs. That’s hilarious.

ezgif-5-200f6438a2.gif
So he's Dr. Sebi AND MJ reincarnation huh?

Great strip by jrue. Knew he could be aggressive given that they could play the foul gm to prevent a three pt att

You went to sleep & Woke up complaining about the refs. That’s hilarious.

I said that was a foul then recanted when addict4sneakers addict4sneakers corrected me. That's really all.

You complained about me "complaining" and then had your card pulled for doing the same, which obviously gently rustled you because you're talking about my sleep patterns.

Probably a good time to just admit you **** about the refs and give up because you're not gonna LOL your way out of it.

I said that was a foul then recanted when addict4sneakers addict4sneakers corrected me. That's really all.

You complained about me "complaining" and then had your card pulled for doing the same, which obviously gently rustled you because you're talking about my sleep patterns.

Probably a good time to just admit you **** about the refs and give up.

Oh you recanted the foul talk? We good then!

Admitting your mistakes is a sign of a mature man. Props.

This Naija Excellence 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Most people have to pay to get into the arena to root for their team.

Season tickets on the floor cost tens of thousands of dollars a season

Thanasis is getting paid 1.7 million-plus amazing benefits for him to come into the arena and cheer for his team. Plus he gets to spend time with family during work hours.

Someone alert Nigeria's Ministry of Sport and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh uncle, this need proper recognition

WASHED KING WASHED KING the King of this ish, no pun intended. I bet he got folders of y'all foolish posts 😅

I only keep receipts on people who disrespect KLUTCH.

FOLDER.png

We always spin the block. Speaking of which in light of last nights game. I got some gems I wanna get off.

dman1.png

That was great defense last night dman14 dman14

PICASSO1.png

Last night looked like a smack to me picasso swerve picasso swerve

I can’t believe the Celtics blew that game yesterday. I guess it evens out because the Bucks blew game 4 but yesterday was an incredible collapse.

The Celtics didn’t attempt a 4th quarter three.
The Bucks amazingly went 6/6 from three in the 4th lmfao. The 2 that Giannis hit were ridiculous.

The Celtics stopped rebounding. JB barely touched the ball in the 4th. Tatum thought he was Kobe. Smart thought he was the #1 option. That **** was amazing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom