2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget guys, we were told Embiid falls all the time to protect his meniscus. Blew his teammates knee out to protect his own

Shemar Moore doing a method acting job.
Speaking on this dude.

My girl loves CBS drams for some reason, and was watching old episodes of SWAT. So naturally, I had to watch some of them with her.

For multiple seasons Moore had one of the most offensive goatee shape-ups on television

Moore.PNG

If you this is just a bad pic and there is a line competing the beard, you would be wrong. That's it

Last episode I saw of a newer season he fixes it, but mans was walking around for years like this

Bro Embiid gotta chill man. He's gonna hurt himself with all the antics.

The Philly fan base has become a caricature of itself. What are you booing about down 8

this mf falls on EVERY PLAY. theres not even contact half the time. get off the court bum
He's the big man D-Wade when it comes to that :lol:

Was different though since Wade was a slasher and guard getting bodied in the paint rather than legit the biggest dude on the floor :lol:

They gotta change the Larry O'Brien trophy back man
This new **** bothers me every time I see it
Who asked for this?
2022-new-larry-obrien-trophy.jpg

Old one was perfectly fine
MDJC9476_cv.jpg

always go with a cup of some form

nothing is worse than the MLB trophy thou.. they own damn commissioner don’t respect the thing

He’s always been a mediocre coach. He was mediocre before the big 3, struck gold with them, and has been mediocre after.

Yet folks call him a great :lol:

dont know why philly aint resign butler and pass on harris who is trash... and the sixers were better off trading ben for someone other than harden overrated self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom