2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking on this dude.

My girl loves CBS drams for some reason, and was watching old episodes of SWAT. So naturally, I had to watch some of them with her.

For multiple seasons Moore had one of the most offensive goatee shape-ups on television

Moore.PNG

If you this is just a bad pic and there is a line competing the beard, you would be wrong. That's it

Last episode I saw of a newer season he fixes it, but mans was walking around for years like this

i have never in my life watched a tyler perry produced and/or directed movie, but I’ve seen the pics of this flagrant shh

imagine that goatee with this wig

1652402526788.jpeg

Embiid & Harden for that matter are kinda very low IQ players. This ninja shot *into a triple team led by Bam at the ft line.

What’s the point to Philly’s offense? Drain the clock and throw up contested shots? There’s no movement at all. Embiid faces a wall every time he touches the ball. Dude can’t even establish position in the post. They look lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom