2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally saw youtube videos yesterday about why only Tommy was whacked aftee that Billy Batts encounter and why Jimmy was spared. Mafia a wild ting.

Tommy (the real Tommy) was killed because he was a crazy violent psychopath who drew too much attention.

She don’t even look like that no more. Messed her face up with all that work

This is off her ig (last picture posted) from april 8th
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 10-34-43 Kysre Gondrezick (@kysrerae) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 10-36-21 Kysre Gondrezick (@kysrerae) • Instagram photos and videos.png

I went a lil too hard off the Casamigios this afternoon and was delayed in responding so it looks like I missed the wavycrocket wavycrocket birthday celebration |l

Somehow this has embroiled me in an East Baltimore beef. I was at aa bar getting food and drinks and it’s damn near 5am.

antidope antidope i still got the American flag pin in my Ralph jacket and this zesty ***** came up to and said he loved the White House and started rubbing my head like dude on the Nas
1652604142118.gif

Dudes are openly talking about murdering and robbing. Asking me how to properly commit wire fraud and money laundering because they said I look like a banker.

Someone legit may get shot in here. I can’t even go to the bathroom

It’s 5AM but I feel like I can’t even leave this place because I might get touched up.

These ****** wavycrocket wavycrocket and frshstunna frshstunna got me bout to get killed over a $109 tab :smh:

I went a lil too hard off the Casamigios this afternoon and was delayed in responding so it looks like I missed the wavycrocket wavycrocket birthday celebration |l

Somehow this has embroiled me in an East Baltimore beef. I was at aa bar getting food and drinks and it’s damn near 5am.

antidope antidope i still got the American flag pin in my Ralph jacket and this zesty ***** came up to and said he loved the White House and started rubbing my head like dude on the Nas
1652604142118.gif

Dudes are openly talking about murdering and robbing. Asking me how to properly commit wire fraud and money laundering because they said I look like a banker.

It’s 5AM but I feel like I can’t even leave this place because I might get touched up.

These ****** wavycrocket wavycrocket and frshstunna frshstunna got me bout to get killed over a $109 tab :smh:

With all these stories and shenanigans, my dude storm2006 storm2006 really a character in Da PowerVerse™

Courtney be writing the script to your life.
:lol:

1652604142118.gif

Idk how my mans storm2006 storm2006 ends up in them situations :lol: :smh: but he know all yo gotta do is hit the button on the big RR n he gucci round here, no problems…he good :pimp:

wavycrocket wavycrocket bday function was a success , good night bottles came from everywhere, brunch ready be crazy in DC today keep it going :pimp:

Last edited:
Idk how my mans storm2006 storm2006 ends up in them situations :lol: :smh: but he know all yo gotta do is the button on the big RR n he gucci round here, no problems…he good :pimp:

wavycrocket wavycrocket bday function was a success , good night bottles came from everywhere :pimp:

With all these stories and shenanigans, my dude storm2006 storm2006 really a character in Da PowerVerse™

Courtney be writing the script to your life.
:lol:

My ******. This **** really happened. I really thought I was gonna get clapped on East Pratt Street. **** got really loud and I called for the car at like 5 but they would have let me stay. Most hostile bar environment I’ve ever been in. I had zesty ****** and thugs approaching me in the middle of the night too. Like, why were they even open so late? There weren’t even yambs like that!! No lie….there was one point in the night where I truly thought after 30+ years the booty goons finally got me.

They like had to let me out too. The door wasnt just open. It was steel and locked at that hour. Like they could have just told me nah and I wouldn’t even be posting.

I literally just woke up in bed with a bottle opener and a bag with - mix of Modelos and Stella’s.

Thought it was time to be a family man but me and frshstunna frshstunna (hopefully wavycrocket wavycrocket too) are running it back in DC today. Game 7 shenanigans are about to be real :nthat:

You wore American flag propaganda outside..... Wildin

I literally don’t remember the last time I wore that coat but apparently the zesty dude was feeling it and used it as a means to rub my head.

Never again.

If a gun was at my head in that bar….I think I’d pick Milwaukee and Phoenix. But I legit think they are both 50/50 matchups.

in defense of 80s movies.

Batman 89
Nightmare on Elm St
Gremlins
FireStarter
Evil Dead
RoboCop
Pet Sematary
Indiana Jones trilogy
The Shining
Rain Man
Platoon
Star Wars 2 and 3
Aliens
Full Metal Jacket
Die Hard
Glory
The Thing
The Terminator
Princess Bride
The Untouchables
GhostBusters
Mad Max 2 and 3
Young Guns
Conan
Rambo
Rocky
Transformers
G.I. Joe
Karate Kid
Fatal Attraction

these are just some. so I dunno if someone is being serious of not being able to stand 80s movies.

EYE don't see the 80's GOAT....

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Been looking all over the interwebz with no luck.

Does anyone have pics of Tatum's kicks from game 6

I thought they were Jordan 36 but I looked and they didn't look like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom