2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ******. This **** really happened. I really thought I was gonna get clapped on East Pratt Street. **** got really loud and I called for the car at like 5 but they would have let me stay. Most hostile bar environment I’ve ever been in. I had zesty ****** and thugs approaching me in the middle of the night too. Like, why were they even open so late? There weren’t even yambs like that!! No lie….there was one point in the night where I truly thought after 30+ years the booty goons finally got me.

They like had to let me out too. The door wasnt just open. It was steel and locked at that hour. Like they could have just told me nah and I wouldn’t even be posting.

I literally just woke up in bed with a bottle opener and a bag with - mix of Modelos and Stella’s.

Thought it was time to be a family man but me and @frshstunna (hopefully @wavycrocket too) are running it back in DC today. Game 7 shenanigans are about to be real :nthat:
Oh yeah that sounds like the Baltimore club experience. They can smell yo, dummy moe ain't from round here. Gotta stay rey.

EYE don't see the 80's GOAT....

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
sorry, damn I missed the Governator. Predator !

Do you disrespect a guy who bangs everything that moves? Or do you give him props from having new threesomes every night?

Me personally, a person's sex life has nothing to do with my respect for them. It's as important to me as... their favorite cereal.

-foe
But what if the dude bangin someone you know or someone who's near n dear to you? 🤔

in defense of 80s movies.

Batman 89
Nightmare on Elm St
Gremlins
FireStarter
Evil Dead
RoboCop
Pet Sematary
Indiana Jones trilogy
The Shining
Rain Man
Platoon
Star Wars 2 and 3
Aliens
Full Metal Jacket
Die Hard
Glory
The Thing
The Terminator
Princess Bride
The Untouchables
GhostBusters
Mad Max 2 and 3
Young Guns
Conan
Rambo
Rocky
Transformers
G.I. Joe
Karate Kid
Fatal Attraction

these are just some. so I dunno if someone is being serious of not being able to stand 80s movies.
Pls don't make this old *** man bring up 80s movies let alone 70s :lol:
Screenshot_20220515-085431_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Everything Bron does taking up space in the NBA sphere these two are just as bad in the WNBA :lol:. Love them to death but man… they should be creating space for the new gen
Big facts. It won't even be a story cause this will be the season they turn on Sabrina and that will be that. Cause in the WNBA if you're a "star" and don't win immediately its curtains

Big facts. It won't even be a story cause this will be the season they turn on Sabrina and that will be that. Cause in the WNBA if you're a "star" and don't win immediately its curtains
Sabrina balled on Friday too I was in the building. She’s low key a Luka level whiner :lol:. Liberty aren’t close to having a roster ready to compete on that level so they should chill. Crazy seeing Asia Durr look like a shell of herself and she was winded after playing 3 minutes. COVID really almost killed her and it’s been 2 years and she’s still not in good shape. Curious to see how Laney looks going forward. Feel like she fell down to Earth a bit after that start last year because her offense is based on such tough shots.

Heat vs Celtics match up will come down to the Bigs. Theis, TimeLord, Horford, G-Will vs Bam, PJ, Dedmon, and Kieff

Brown, Tatum, Smart gonna do thei thing vs Butler, Oladipo, and Lowry who finna do their thing as well.

But this series will be a defensive one.

Y'all already know Ima be keeping tabs on the Rebs, Points in the Paint, etc.

Heat vs Celtics match up will come down to the Bigs. Theis, TimeLord, Horford, G-Will vs Bam, PJ, Dedmon, and Kieff

Brown, Tatum, Smart gonna do thei thing vs Butler, Oladipo, and Lowry who finna do their thing as well.

But this series will be a defensive one.

Y'all already know Ima be keeping tabs on the Rebs, Points in the Paint, etc.
8A039C89-AAAC-418C-BCF0-C7AA8D50D455.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom