2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godamn
47F664E3-72DA-40EC-A07D-FA3FEA161774.gif

If both the celtics and suns lose today I will give someone in this thread a $10 gift card of their choice.

But what if the dude bangin someone you know or someone who's near n dear to you? 🤔
As important to me as their favorite cereal. What if someone near and dear to me had cereal with someone I know? People eat cereal. Not a big deal.

My mindset: The only genitalia I get to govern is my own.

And yes, I have a sister. That I love to death. I've said all this before and gotten the response "You must not have a sister." I do. Her sex life is none of my business.

-foe

Players that stayed for 4+ years and didn't graduate on time is one of the biggest secrets in college basketball :lol:

League bound dudes are done once the fall semester is over.

Maryland was NOTORIOUS for it at one point.

damn, i didn’t even know that!! that’s dope tho, no need for all year school for them…

big bobby portis game today!! bro gone get that three going and he been legit on the offensive boards…

need grayson allen to not play…george hill too…rather see carter out there…

The Celtics should win today if they play defense and be on constant attack mode

But as a Lakers fan, man I can't stand that ugly *** Boston green

Ima be honest though it's hard not to root for Tatum and Brown, two-way players who are consummate professionals

I guess Grayson can at least put the ball on the ground some but if project manager pat doesn’t play 38 minutes, fire Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom