2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard this. I don't consume a lot of Liz Cambage content though.
Screenshot_20220515-125850_Chrome.jpg

In a week or so when the dubs is smashing on either the Suns or Mavs in the wcf, I will remind everybody here of how everybody thought that warriors weren't supposed to be **** in the playoffs because of their poor second half of the season

Have sun series winner open leg on a parlay.

Panthers series winner
Flames series winner
Lightning series winner
Suns series winner

Gonna let that ride

good luck!!

i don’t watch hockey so how are you doing on those picks??

Also happy birthday to my dude @C Tox. Have a GOODT! one.

Happy belated to wavycrocket wavycrocket , Hope you enjoyed the present your baby muva gave you via storm2006 storm2006 's money.

Appreciate y’all. Dubs brought in the weekend with a dub. I was too turnt yesterday. frshstunna frshstunna & them kept them bottles coming.

Bout to be some more shenanigans today. Just recovered for real.

Happy bday B Sox B Sox . Turn up one time for ya boy. Sorry the Celtics going to catch an L tho! But you can cheer for the warriors instead 🤗

T0INE T0INE addict4sneakers addict4sneakers antidope antidope i was definitely on the Sabrina is overrated wave but she’s got some Luka to her game. She’s so big as a guard that I think her deceleration is actually more important. She creates for others easily and shoots over small guards. Seeing her in person definitely made me appreciate her more.

T0INE T0INE addict4sneakers addict4sneakers antidope antidope i was definitely on the Sabrina is overrated wave but she’s got some Luka to her game. She’s so big as a guard that I think her deceleration is actually more important. She creates for others easily and shoots over small guards. Seeing her in person definitely made me appreciate her more.

I’m tuning in to see if my opinion can change.

Going to be taking my little girl to a Wings game this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom