2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
We agree that people from North Shore have the stereotypical accent. :lol: North Shore can span up to Salisbury/NH border.

How many Cambridge cats you know with the stereotypical Boston accent? Prob a couple. Nothing compared to North Shore/South Shore folk. :lol:
You said the North Shore was 45 minutes away… The North Shores 10 minutes away. I don’t get your logic by saying people who live 45 minutes away have more of a Boston accent than people who live a mile down the street in Cambridge. And all the people I grew up with in the 90s and 2000s All had Boston accents whether Irish, Italian or black. So I don’t know who this kid millyz is. Maybes hes like 22.

You said the North Shore was 45 minutes away… The North Shores 10 minutes away. I don’t get your logic by saying people who live 45 minutes away have more of a Boston accent than people who live a mile down the street in Cambridge. And all the people I grew up with in the 90s and 2000s All had Boston accents whether Irish, Italian or black. So I don’t know who this kid millyz is. Maybes hes like 22.

North Shore IS 45 mins away. It's also an hour and a half a way. It's also 20 mins away. :lol: Do you not know your surrounding areas where you grew up? :lol:

North_Shore_MA.png

And Millyz is in his early 30's I believe. From the Coast.

Any movie that casts locals. Gone Baby Gone comes to mind.
Yeah I guess that’s a good one… I’m trying to think if Sean Penn did a good one in Mystic River… AFLAC and Damon did well in Goodwill hunting too

Johnny Depp in the Whitey Bulger movie or Leo DiCaprio in the departed was bad.

North Shore IS 45 mins away. It's also an hour and a half a way. It's also 20 mins away. :lol: Do you not know your surrounding areas where you grew up? :lol:

North_Shore_MA.png

And Millyz is in his early 30's I believe. From the Coast.
Are you blind? Look at the first city in the north shore (the white area) it’s literally Revere which is five minutes from Boston. It CAN be up to 45 mins away if thats what you were trying to say. Woburn, stoneham are all considered north shore also which are 15 mins away.

Are you blind? Look at the first city in the north shore (the white area) it’s literally Revere which is five minutes from Boston. It CAN be up to 45 mins away if thats what you were trying to say. Woburn, stoneham are all considered north shore also which are 15 mins away.

Yeah, I think you missed my whole point from the beginning. :smh: :lol: You thinking too hard.

Joyner Lucas is from Worcester. About an hour west of Boston.

Boston accents are HEAVILY over exaggerated in media/society. :lol: Only dudes from South Boston, the North Shore (45mins north of Boston), and the South Shore have the stereotypical Boston accents you see in movies.

niketock88 niketock88 Cambridge cats don't have Boston accents as you see in movies.
Here you saying the north shore is 45 mins north of boston..then you show me a map where the first town in the north shore is 5 mins away. Are you a troll

Jrue Holiday earned a ton of respect this series. I know Giannis will get his and deservedly so. But Jrue was an absolute terror.

Every time Jaylen or Marcus tried to take him off the dribble.

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.2x.w710.jpg

Here you saying the north shore is 45 mins north of boston..then you show me a map where the first town in the north shore is 5 mins away. Are you a troll

My man. You buggin.

My whole point was to the majority of NT that's not from this area, to simply give them a general geography reference point.

You're over here breaking out mile markers trying to make some type of point. :lol:

My man. You buggin.

My whole point was to the majority of NT that's not from this area, to simply give them a general geography reference point.

You're over here breaking out mile markers trying to make some type of point. :lol:
Bro you literally said the North Shore was 45 minutes away… Then you broke out a friggin map and couldn’t even read it properly.

Bro you literally said the North Shore was 45 minutes away… Then you broke out a friggin map and couldn’t even read it properly.

Like I said....North Shore IS 45 mins away. It's also an hour and a half a way. It's also 20 mins away. :lol: Do you not know your surrounding areas where you grew up?

I provided the map for YOU! Those yellow shaded areas ARE the North Shore. You dense. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom