2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Lowry back? Because if so PEAK shenanigans incoming

tumblr_inline_p7o2ihOp4h1qz4c9q_400.gifv

GrandBothEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

I’m just not really feeling his voice… It’s like Malibu’s most wanted. He doesn’t really sound like he’s from Boston… And on a podcast he was saying that people from Cambridge don’t have a Boston accent. Weird. Cambridge is basically Boston. You don’t need to have a full-blown Boston accent… But this dude doesn’t even sound like he’s from Massachusetts at all.
Isn't Joyner Lucas from that area too? That guy doesn't sound like what I'd imagine someone from there would sound like either.

Isn't Joyner Lucas from that area too? That guy doesn't sound like what I'd imagine someone from there would sound like either.

Joyner Lucas is from Worcester. About an hour west of Boston.

Boston accents are HEAVILY over exaggerated in media/society. :lol: Only dudes from South Boston, the North Shore (45mins north of Boston), and the South Shore have the stereotypical Boston accents you see in movies.

niketock88 niketock88 Cambridge cats don't have Boston accents as you see in movies.

Joyner Lucas is from Worcester. About an hour west of Boston.

Boston accents are HEAVILY over exaggerated in media/society. :lol: Only dudes from South Boston, the North Shore (45mins north of Boston), and the South Shore have the stereotypical Boston accents you see in movies.

niketock88 niketock88 Cambridge cats don't have Boston accents as you see in movies.
Bro I’m from Cambridge so I don’t know what you’re talking about…. People from the North Shore do have Boston accents..but thats like 10 miles north of Boston… Cambridge is only right down the street so how do people from Cambridge not have Boston accents when much closer to Boston than north shore?

Let me guess, the whole city of Boston will hate Jimmy, Herro, Lowry (hopefully), Strus, Bam, Tucker, Vincent, Dedmon, Markieff, and Caleb Martin after this series if it goes south. No it’s not a whole city of sore losers.

Kid said the north shore is 45 mins away from boston. Revere is the North Shore its literally one town away from boston. I wish some of these kids from New Hampshire would just be quiet

Bro I’m from Cambridge so I don’t know what you’re talking about…. People from the North Shore do have Boston accents..but thats like 10 miles north of Boston… Cambridge is only right down the street so how do people from Cambridge not have Boston accents when much closer to Boston than north shore?

We agree that people from North Shore have the stereotypical accent. :lol: North Shore can span up to Salisbury/NH border.

How many Cambridge cats you know with the stereotypical Boston accent? Prob a couple. Nothing compared to North Shore/South Shore folk. :lol:

That's because the accent is highly exaggerated :lol:

Folks see it on TV and movies and assume everyone talks like that.
It’s exaggerative because that’s the only way the actors know how to imitate the accent. Unless your a junkie from south shore thats literally how they talk. I can’t think of one movie where they have done the accent justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom