2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq: “Sometimes you just one of those nights. I had plenty of those nights where jump hook aint falling, drop step aint falling.... and you already know the free throws aint falling.” :lol:

Monty with a good message post game. Said we got alot of praise in the regular season and we took it, this L now we also have to just take.

It’s so damn cringey. Boy you grew up in Mississippi and Michigan. Relax with that ****.
He's just lucky he ain't have his big soulja moment
C1orMpEXgAAJ9gB.jpg

Shaq: “Sometimes you just one of those nights. I had plenty of those nights where jump hook aint falling, drop step aint falling.... and you already know the free throws aint falling.” :lol:

Monty with a good message post game. Said we got alot of praise in the regular season and we took it, this L now we also have to just take.
Shaq, still trying hard to defend his boy Booker. :rofl:

Shaq, still trying hard to defend his boy Booker. :rofl:

Nah Shaq right. Ernie asked how did this happen and he right. One of those nights your whole team just dont got it. Mavs was killing em and Suns had nothing going for them to battle back. Sometimes it isnt a lack of talent or whatever, you just suck for the night.

CP happens to have a lot of those game 7 nights. :lol:

His mom is Mexican tho, no? Mexicans are all over the States.

However, the LeBron “Mexican” cosplay is wayyyy more disrespectful :lol:
I don't care about him dressing like a cholo. Fashion universal now with the internet. I'm just surprised he's not from the west coast with all the **** he was doing. Apparently he got swept up in that LA lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom