2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got packed up at home by 33 points and the score wasn't eem that close.

Impressive performance by the Mavs.

Luka is one of THEM.

Showed out in last year's playoffs and just continued from there this year.

Absolutely dreadful performance by Suns.

CP3 is gonna get the bulk of the slander but a lot of it needs to go Booker's way as well.

CP3's no show is understandable given his history in these situations and the fact that he can't bring it every night. No real excuse for what Booker did tonight when he's suppose to be one of the best scorers in the league.

im starting to lean towards Celtics winning the chip for sure. stout squad.
Luka taking Dallas to the Finals would be a wild story.

In other news, my dude RustyShackleford RustyShackleford gonna be in the Shadow Realm until October. :smh:
Bout to call in a welfare check
king-of-the-hill-hank-hill.gif

nah what???

I thought dude grew up in LA with all the **** he was doing pulling up in his west coast customs lowriders

this ***** grew up in Michigan? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I thought the old schools Book was pulling up in were loved nationwide. I can vouch that they are in MS.

so far, good matchups for ECF and WCF. seeing that Suns for who they really are, I don't believe they can matchup with the Warriors even if on paper it seems like they could. they don't have that killer-instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom