2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, I'm convinced that jerk David Stern f'd up Chris Paul's career by vetoing his trade to the Lakers in late 2011 and shipping him off to the perennially losing Clippers instead. That agreed trade to the Lakers was Paul's best chance to win a title with a still good enough Kobe Bryant.

I'm still convinced that punk Stern was concerned that a Bryant/Paul pairing with the Lakers would have derailed a Heat championship with LeBron James/Dwyane Wade/Chris Bosh trio, so that's why he vetoed the trade.

I also think he wanted two viable NBA teams in a big market city like L.A., so that's why he sent Paul to the Clippers since he could provide them relevancy with them being perennial losers. He screwed the Lakers because he knew they always had the potential to be relevant in any era with them being a historically successful team.

After the Hornets, Paul never had a dominant superstar teammate with the Clippers, Rockets, Thunder and Suns. I doubt he'll get a break like he could have had with Kobe with that trade.

Suns draft Ayton over Doncic. What a poetic ending to his Suns career
1652672701430.jpeg

On a serious note, I'm convinced that jerk David Stern f'd up Chris Paul's career by vetoing his trade to the Lakers in late 2011 and shipping him off to the perennially losing Clippers instead. That agreed trade to the Lakers was Paul's best chance to win a title with a still good enough Kobe Bryant.

I'm still convinced that punk Stern was concerned that a Bryant/Paul pairing with the Lakers would have derailed a Heat championship with LeBron James/Dwyane Wade/Chris Bosh trio, so that's why he vetoed the trade.

I also think he wanted two viable NBA teams in a big market city like L.A., so that's why he sent Paul to the Clippers since he could provide them relevancy with them being perennial losers. He screwed the Lakers because he knew they always had the potential to be relevant in any era with them being a historically successful team.

After the Hornets, Paul never had a dominant superstar teammate with the Clippers, Rockets, Thunder and Suns. I doubt he'll get a break like he could have had with Kobe with that trade.
Stern screwed a lot of teams when he was in charge. what a despicable bastard.

Devin Booker shouldn't have run his mouth about "The Luka Special" in Game 5 because his Suns and him got served the series loss today with that special (dominance) by Doncic.

His soft *** needa go anyway. Aint no damn max player. He had that one tough dunk that still looked soft as hell today. Whole team is made of tissue honestly. Book aint no tough guy, DA is as soft as a big man gets, CP gets his flopping from his mom, Cam Johnson looks like he still wets the bed at night, Crowder got a whole body armor onesie on, Shamet look like the dude who makes my sandwiches at my bodega, Bridges always smiling happy to be here looking ***.

I can smoke a bag of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom