2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssU1lnJl.jpg

That dude really had his early summer vacation already planned out. Too bad he lacks the common sense to realize it's bad to have an early summer if he's on a playoff team.

Told y'all Booker and PeePee3 the softest dudes in the entire league. Sons trash af.

Told y'all warriors the best team in the west going on 7 months now.

Warriors in 5.

You also told us this tho 🤔

I don't think Luka actually plays winning ball. Like how harden was when he was getting all the stats.

He gets great numbers. You can get great numbers without playing winning ball. .

We been said Luka doesn't play a winning style of basketball and it's just good to get stats. He's cringe af to anybody that actually like quality ball.

This is the reason why Devin Booker is a perennial loser in the NBA Playoffs and will never "Be Legendary."
1652674235641.png

The Kardashian Curse is no joke and it should never be touched or played with.

The sad part about this is that Booker seems like a good dude because he really cares for his younger half-sister who has a form of Down syndrome. He's also an ambassador for the Special Olympics.

And I know an associate who likes to get out to get autographs told me Booker was really nice and signed for him in an encounter.

Kendall Jenner is basically a bad contradiction of Booker being a good dude and all the good he does, especially since she's a pass-around glorified NBA groupie who has an affinity for light-skinned, biracial players.

This is the reason why Devin Booker is a perennial loser in the NBA Playoffs and will never "Be Legendary."
1652674235641.png

The sad part about this is that Booker seems like a good dude because he really cares for his younger half-sister who has a form of Down syndrome. He's also an ambassador for the Special Olympics.

And I know an associate who likes to get out to get autographs told me Booker was really nice and signed for him in an encounter.

Kendall Jenner is basically a bad contradiction of Booker being a good dude and all the good he does, especially since she's a pass-around glorified NBA groupie who has an affinity for light-skinned, biracial players.
What Kendall do to you?

His soft *** needa go anyway. Aint no damn max player. He had that one tough dunk that still looked soft as hell today. Whole team is made of tissue honestly. Book aint no tough guy, DA is as soft as a big man gets, CP gets his flopping from his mom, Cam Johnson looks like he still wets the bed at night, Crowder got a whole body armor onesie on, Shamet look like the dude who makes my sandwiches at my bodega, Bridges always smiling happy to be here looking ***.
Lmfao Dawg wtf you drankin on!? :lol: :rofl:

Sounds like some Henn dogg or silver satin!

1652674235641.png

Not once during this four paragraph diatribe did you not think "this is weird"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom