2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
280757376_5884881094873699_123479605152101453_n.jpg

Nobody is truly "guarding" Luka but who's going to slow him down?

Klay doesn't have the strength or foot speed anymore. Can try to hide Poole on defense on DFS/Bullock but Luka is going to hunt for that switch every time. Kuminga?

It could get ugly.

Going to have to employ those schemes teams played against prime Harden.

But it’s going to be Wiggins, kuminga, and Otto if his foot is ok

m not a Warriors hater (anymore), but I like the Mavs story better.

On the other hand I kind of like how much a lose-lose proposition a Warriors-Celts Finals will be for so many NTers.

So basically, I’m rooting for everyone but the Heat now.

Why no more Warrior hate?

EMBRACE IT

GSW has had to deal with a player like Luka more than any other team in prime Harden and there is no real second guy over there. I have faith in them.
Let’s see if 3rd team all defense Steph steps up to take Brunson. Luka gon get his regardless

|l Just woke up, what in the eff
luka-doncic-dallas-mavericks.gif

Same **** bro! I completely missed the game. After a day of pandemonium with frshstunna frshstunna and wavycrocket wavycrocket I woke up a couple hours after the game to this box score and turned on ESPN to hear my man Legs breaking it down in shock. Talked to my brother who lives in Phoenix and he said they are going off. Not sure if RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ’s boy Sarver is going to pay up anymore.

frshstunna frshstunna and wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta be two of the realest ones out btw. No slander will be tolerated of them ever. Sorry B Sox B Sox and MVP MVP .They were like the Jordan and Kobe of Casamigos shots. Never saw one they didn’t like :lol: Frsh was boo’d up with a baddie and Wavy was late so we never got to run the motion offense with him and Frsh’s cousin. Like the 2019-2020 Warriors. I was looking like post-3 point record Steph on my multiple isos, though. Even went 1-on-5 once with no back up
:sick:
:smh:
|l

I don’t even bet on sports like that but frsh told me to put $100K on Dallas at brunch and I balked. Feeling a lil sick that I didn’t.

Someone said it a few pages ago but Jimmy/Spo ring, jays ring, Luka ring or GSW dynasty ring. It’s a great storyline no matter how you cut it. Feel like the basketball gawds blessed us with this conference finals situation and Suns slander.

This has to be one of the GOAT NBA photos of all-time
2235716C-C1B4-419C-B5DD-3ADDB9F2E1D7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom