2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
2CDCC306-1EE8-4975-ACB9-428B0EC8DEB8.jpeg

This team isn’t close to what they used to be defensively. Will always be 2-3 players on the court that can be hunted.
I agree there but I have more confidence in the scheme of it all. Almost every team trots out 1-2 players who can be hunted in a line up.

I'm never posting a bet slip again if people have $100k to throw on games.

Hey a win is a win. Money is money.

I stopped betting last week cause I felt it starting to become an issue. Felt like I constantly had to check scores & potential plays, even when I was out with friends or something. Felt strong urges to chase losses with bigger bets. Not getting good sleep.

So I cashed out & deleted my accounts. Gambling isn't something where you come out on top.

Hey a win is a win. Money is money.

I stopped betting last week cause I felt it starting to become an issue. Felt like I constantly had to check scores & potential plays, even when I was out with friends or something. Felt strong urges to chase losses with bigger bets. Not getting good sleep.

So I cashed out & deleted my accounts. Gambling isn't something where you come out on top.
I respect it man. It really is like that. Part of the reason I predominantly make futures bets. Cause I won't be able to constantly watch it. I have to wait to see how things pan out.

Mad props to you for doing that man.

This team isn’t close to what they used to be defensively. Will always be 2-3 players on the court that can be hunted.
I believe we can be. Wigs is a solid defender, Dray probably lost a step be he still causes havoc, Steph actually stepped it up a bit even though he has physical limits, and Klay is coming back from injury so he's not the same but can still be an impact and definitely not a liability. If you factor in Looney which I consider above average and OPJ is also good defensively. maybe GP2 if he comes back which is a pest. We can be solid against a team without a dominant Center. Our biggest subtraction is missing a younger and healthier Iguodala.

Disclaimer: I didn't include Poole because he is a revolving door that would throw a wrench into my argument and Kuminga has some way to go.

Last edited:
Very rarely do I go back and reread missed pages, but I had too. The CP slander was therapeutic.

Also rewatched the first half of the game since I couldnt watch it live. After Crowder hit that 3 to get them on the board it was hilarious knowing they were only scoring 24 more points the rest of the half :lol: dem boys was broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom