2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT dunno who they wanna hate on in the WCF. GS or the european guy
its-a-no-brainer-easy-thing.gif

Mavs are already playing with house money rn, can't really hate on them for overachieving :lol:

Watching that bonafide career loser, CP3, choke another series away brings such great warmth and joy to my heart!
Would cp0 have been better if it was another 72 game season?? He's cooked. Well Done.

All these weak *** asterisk chips.

I WANTED Greak the Freak to win just so the, "Unskilled" talk can get re-evaluated.

But Steph getting another one will cause enough uproar for me to sit back and smile.
This final four got a little something for every corner of the NBA thread to be upset about…

Luka
Steph and the Dubs
Boston with MLGA having officially announced their window shut less than a year ago
CULTURE and Jimmy No Skills

A treat for all. :pimp:
Similar to Harden, what incentive does he have to show up in top shape when he's currently this good?
I think he’s wired a little different than Harden is from a “I’m gonna win and bust your ***” perspective. Harden was happy to be here and wanted to party.

Going to have to employ those schemes teams played against prime Harden.

But it’s going to be Wiggins, kuminga, and Otto if his foot is ok

GSW has had to deal with a player like Luka more than any other team in prime Harden and there is no real second guy over there. I have faith in them.

Y’all are still doing this….

Comparing Luka to Harden….

STOP

I mean if you’re basing it off of in game performances sure but in regards to playing styles the similarities are there.

Yea, I’m a Luka > Harden’s prime guy but as of now he hasn’t accomplished anything more than Harden did in Houston. I am glad he was able to break through tho. There were some nasty discussions being had a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom