2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden could never back you down in the post. Harden could never shoot a fadeaway.

Luka’s way more versatile than Harden has EVER been.

I mean if you want to single out the one thing he does cool. Either way you slice it’s it’s pnr mismatch, lull the defender to sleep, step back. Or great pick and roll passing. Or it’s using your body to draw contact and shield off defenders. It’s the old man game at your own pace. Both are looking to put your big in hell if you switch or play deep drop. The similarities are there. It’s not like harden is some scrub. And harden doesn’t post because his release is a bit lower.

If Luka wins a chip he going above Lebby in the goat talks.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 135357.png

Wait, how?! 🤣 Mans takes 3 THREE teams to championships including FMVP every time but is beneath a guy with ONE championship run (and presumably FMVP)?

If it will save you time to just say "Because eff Bron," just say that.

-foe

I said if he wins.

Bron had a super team his first 2 chips. His Cavs ring valid. Mickey Mouse ring lol. Not taking away from Bron but moreso my point say Luka wins a chip this year, he would do it with a supporting cast that aint as good as any of Brons chip teams and hes only been in the league what 4-5 years? And he on a Mcchicken and hookah diet? Cmon b thats GOAT stuff. Bron spend a mil a year on his body and Luka out there doing hookah and having burgers on burgers after.

I said if he wins.

Bron had a super team his first 2 chips. His Cavs ring valid. Mickey Mouse ring lol. Not taking away from Bron but moreso my point say Luka wins a chip this year, he would do it with a supporting cast that aint as good as any of Brons chip teams and hes only been in the league what 4-5 years? And he on a Mcchicken and hookah diet? Cmon b thats GOAT stuff. Bron spend a mil a year on his body and Luka out there doing hookah and having burgers on burgers after.

So basically Luka > Bron > Steph > KD?

I said if he wins.

I mean I see your point, but I'm curious how consistent these standards are for you.

Did you consider Embiid/Butler/Simmons/Reddick a superteam before the season started?

Do you consider Steph/Klay/Dray/KD a superteam?

Did you consider Kyrie/Harden/KD a superteam before they played?

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom