2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

:lol:

You mostly hear this for Melo, Cp3, Russ…and all the iso ish players of years past…and guys who are “buckets”. Supposed “real ones” that “deserve” roster spots, playing time and rings. All things be damned
:lol:

Same thing w/ FB: people take it as weakness, like they're stronger than whoever they should block. Like if I couldn't stand you, instead of blocking you I think "Nah, I'm not getting let him win. I've been through too much to let some internet guy change who I am."

It's... weird. Just block. 😂

-foe

Sometimes it's not that serious though.

I don't block bc sometimes I see really good points from people I don't overall vibe with in here.

Plus some people can be annoying/useless in 1 forum but drops jems & has positive contributions in other forums. *shrug*

And only one of the guys we're talking about has actually done that right now today. It’s ok to acknowledge this :lol:
Oh I am. I apologized to Jimmy Butler last week. I am not one of THOSE people who just refuse to admit things. Luka has been the best player in the playoffs. I wouldn't say anything else.

EYE also fully expected him to smack the Suns around. He's probably gonna smack GSW around. But the difference is that the Suns didn't have a guy to me. GSW does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom