2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph's 3pt% is down, but his 2pt% and free throw attempts are high.

I would feel pretty good if I were the Warriors? But Mavs defense will be tough.

All im saying is in a close competitive series I don’t want Steph unless Chris Paul or Russell on the other team.

Prisoner of the moment syndrome.

But like I’ve said a few times over the past few weeks, it feels like we haven’t gotten one of those StepHIM Curry games in a long while.
Truth be told, he's been off for a while, more power to him for still hitting solid production numbers. It's going to be even more crazy when he has a takeover game.

This is a masterclass in getting your personnel in their best spots and just completely changing the complexion of a series.

Elite coaching for Kidd and Sweeney. They're going to make things hard on anybody in a 7-game series.

Steph hasn’t lost a step.

Klay may have. I think we need to see what he does in the summer and how he comes out next season to determine.

"He's been off" but still closed out these games. Are y'all not watching the games?

1652819260704.gif

But nah, for real thank you for posting these. It’s funny though because it just didn’t feel like he was the Wardell of old at any point but he was looking nice in the videos. Games were so long/late and I was lit so I didn’t notice :lol:

Fortunately he doesn’t have to outplay Luka because he has Klay, Poole and QB Dray. I just can’t see Maxi, Spencer, DFS and Jalen stepping up enough times in a 7-game series to beat the Warriors

My My My! Well look who is fan of basketball again. Is it a slow season at work now?

It actually is bozo. Kings lost in hockey so only got Sparks and a few concerts over the summer. Going to have more free time to travel and I guess visit this silly thread where every other post is about who's HIM or not.

It actually is bozo. Kings lost in hockey so only got Sparks and a few concerts over the summer. Going to have more free time to travel and I guess visit this silly thread where every other post is about who's HIM or not.

If you follow sports, NHL playoff semis were lowkey really good as well. But THEY won’t acknowledge that.

Steph hasn't lost a step, he's just been missing his shots. He still is one of the best finishers and actually is getting most of his points from lay-ups.

I think that’s what it is. His game and field goal made profile is just so different that when you watch the game it feels like he’s off but he’s actually still producing. Might not get the 9 3PM Steph back but he’s still getting 30-pieces :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom