2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-sopranos.gif

Bro…..

😭 😭

Dude had a back in college and missed time... Then got to the NBA and immediately missed time because of his back.... Afterwards the nuggets proceeded to give him a 100 million dollar contract. I have never in my life seen anyone in sports recover from a bad back, it's only gonna get worse as he gets older. I don't think this kid will make it past 7 seasons

They may have doomed Joker's prime w/ that contract. They rushed to give him that extension when they didn't even have to. Can't even use the hindsight 20/20 rule here because everyone involved knew the risks.

They may have doomed Joker's prime w/ that contract. They rushed to give him that extension when they didn't even have to. Can't even use the hindsight 20/20 rule here because everyone involved knew the risks.
You would think that after Chandler Parson's deal the league would be weary of giving these big contracts to these dudes with questionable injury history yet year after year the gms continue to hand them out.... I mean a bad back can not be fixed like an acl. Turned Tmac into a role player overnight, turned tiger woods off into a sex crazed opioid addict who can't play a full tournament, and it turned Dwight from the most dominant big man in the league to just an above average big man overnight. Those things are no joke.

Jeff Green should've stayed in Brooklyn. Dude was actually the nets second best player in the bucks series lol

West a mess this year.

No Luka for the Mavs
No Murray and MAGA Porter Jr for the Nuggets
Fat Man refuses to play for the Pels

On top of

Clips with no Kawhi and less than half a season of BPG
Lakers with AD missing half the season and having Russ on their team

West a mess this year.

No Luka for the Mavs
No Murray and MAGA Porter Jr for the Nuggets
Fat Man refuses to play for the Pels

On top of

Clips with no Kawhi and less than half a season of BPG
Lakers with AD missing half the season and having Russ on their team

Isnt it that Zion wants to play but they aint letting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom