2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine being poole.. you drop 30 in your playoff debut and then get to flirt with Malika
Dudes be wanting to get out of those post game interviews so damn fast but when it's with Malika and it's over and them mics off they get to joking and dapping her up like I don't got nowhere to go rn girl

giphy.webp

He got one more year then RFA... they're gonna extend him this summer or at least try

unfortunately yesterday’s price isn’t today’s price.. dubs gonna have to back up the brinks truck to get that extension + probably unload wiggins’ contract. they got his bird rights but damn that luxury tax is gonna be as long as a phone number

Memphis should bounce back but Jaren jackson gets alot of love he dont necessarily deserve

I thought he was a real pest and a problem though. Once he got number 5 was when KAT started driving every single touch and it really kept killing any Memphis runs. Refs were whistle happy today too.

I'm glad he was visibly frustrated though. They in his head already.

Dudes be wanting to get out of those post game interviews so damn fast but when it's with Malika and it's over and them mics off they get to joking and dapping her up like I don't got nowhere to go rn girl

giphy.webp

Need vids of this so I can ruin my night. :rolleyes

Dubs fans are too emotionally invloved...they won't get a lot from just Wiggins. But as an ancillary piece with Klay, they could really make a big move.
Emotional involved? It would be irrational to give up an all-time shooter and very good defender in Klay for a 5 when our success has been dictated on shooting, ball movement, off-ball movement, swarming defense with switching, stretch 3s/4s, and interrupting lanes. Hell the best center we had in this Chip run wasn't even close to an All-Star which was Bogut. We need a big body to have a presence and anchor the paint, that's all. The Warriors won't give up Klay.

Man those debates were a daily thing :lol: Even after the trade
All the old heads like Ellis. I was scared of Curry's ankles, but Ellis's game was too damn one-dimensional to me. I got cussed out by so many dudes when they heard me standing up for Curry. :lol:

Emotional involved? It would be irrational to give up an all-time shooter and very good defender in Klay for a 5 when our success has been dictated on shooting, ball movement, off-ball movement, swarming defense with switching, stretch 3s/4s, and interrupting lanes. Hell the best center we had in this Chip run wasn't even close to an All-Star which was Bogut. We need a big body to have a presence and anchor the paint, that's all. The Warriors won't give up Klay.

Just spit ballin here, man. Yes, emotionally attached...everyone loves Klay. I'm just saying, if you got someone who can fill right in without a beat missed, they can stockpile some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom