2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
And very few reps at that. Case in point: you just put up bigger numbers than anything FanDuel Dufresne ever posted.

not worth it.gif

It gets worse, if you can believe that. I was able to link his account to @rocketqueen as well, who for some reason also shared a device with @DeadsetAce.

Best case scenario, they're a family member. Either way, it makes this exchange about “Hindu Daddy’s” All-MAGA fantasy team even sadder:

tenor.gif

I trust that this should provide everyone with sufficient entertainment until tip off.

Now, if you’ll all do me the kindness of not acting like a class of sixth graders with a substitute teacher in between games, I’d appreciate it.

Damn it’s even crazier that DSA was a female in prison

Pat Bev comes off as incredibly abrasive and condescending in a lot of ways, with a clear agenda against CP3.

BUT, I'm having trouble finding anything false or fabricated from his narrative opinions he's prefaced to the media the last few days. Sure, a lot of guys respect CP3, but they're aware of his "weaknesses" and some players have grown tired of seeing him come out of post-season failures completely unscathed. He's managed to evade criticism for a long time now when in reality, he should've taken the brunt of the blame several years ago. He's ceremoniously failed on the biggest of stages throughout the course of his career. Any other player would've been excoriated.

Things may have caught up to him now. Especially considering this may have been his last shot at winning in the NBA.
He seems to respond emotionally and has a tough time explaining himself though… If he’s going to be argumentative, at least have some juice to back it up. Someone at ESPN definitely told him to tone it down whether it was yesterday or today

Last edited:
man signed into all accounts today to keep up appearances.

dallas cant use the same strategy to guard steph as they did with cp.

You see….Bev knows he can’t be JJ Reddick, because of who they are and the powers that be. I love what JJ Redick has become, and the direction he’s moving the discourse to. It’s sorely needed. And he’s the guy up for it. But the powers that be, set him up for that if we keeping it all the way real.

JJ is the perfect mix of player/personality & “analytics” backed….plus LOOKING the part. It’s sad, but it’s the reality.

I was watching ESPN early morning last week and thought to myself, "JJ is a pretty good analyst. Nice mix of personality/objectivity".

Steph Curry is really one of the greatest ever. That's crazy.

That profile was supposed to be "not league ready" and look at him. I always believed though.

I can't remember the last time I was invested in a title like this. I want Steph Curry to win. By far my preferred outcome especially now that Giannis is out.

Steph Curry is really one of the greatest ever. That's crazy.

That profile was supposed to be "not league ready" and look at him. I always believed though.

I can't remember the last time I was invested in a title like this. I want Steph Curry to win. By far my preferred outcome especially now that Giannis is out.

shake-hand.gif

IDK.

NBA players believe it too.

He's wrong tho. Injuries are a part of sports. Not bubbles. There's no asterisks on injury. It's just an unfortunate reality every year. Which makes it even more normal actually. Bubble conditions ain't happened before or since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom