2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get what PatBev is doing. I'm not really mad at him because he's playing a game with rules that were already set up. I'm more bothered by the fact we're at a time where the most sure fire/quickest way to get notoriety in sports media (or really any media) is professionally and full-time hating on someone else.

Last edited:
These guys are pathetic. Faking being in prison and all this weirdo ****. Why do all of this for online reps???
And very few reps at that. Case in point: you just put up bigger numbers than anything FanDuel Dufresne ever posted.

not worth it.gif

DSA had burners like that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It gets worse, if you can believe that. I was able to link his account to rocketqueen rocketqueen as well, who for some reason also shared a device with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce .

Best case scenario, they're a family member. Either way, it makes this exchange about “Hindu Daddy’s” All-MAGA fantasy team even sadder:

tenor.gif

I trust that this should provide everyone with sufficient entertainment until tip off.

Now, if you’ll all do me the kindness of not acting like a class of sixth graders with a substitute teacher in between games, I’d appreciate it.

And very few reps at that. Case in point: you just put up bigger numbers than anything FanDuel Dufresne ever posted.

not worth it.gif

It gets worse, if you can believe that. I was able to link his account to rocketqueen rocketqueen as well, who for some reason also shared a device with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce .

Best case scenario, they're a family member. Either way, it makes this exchange about “Hindu Daddy’s” All-MAGA fantasy team even sadder:

tenor.gif

I trust that this should provide everyone with sufficient entertainment until tip off.

Now, if you’ll all do me the kindness of not acting like a class of sixth graders with a substitute teacher in between games, I’d appreciate it.
Meth the feds :nerd::nerd:

Thread is wild and I’m sure this will get buried…

But do y’all think JKidd might employ a similar strategy against Curry that he used against CP? And try to wear him out by making him defend/having his man be the screener? And do y’all think this could be somewhat effective?

But do y’all think JKidd might employ a similar strategy against Curry that he used against CP? And try to wear him out by making him defend/having his man be the screener? And do y’all think this could be somewhat effective?
Teams usually try at times to target Steph on defense so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kidd do the same.

But I don’t think it will impact the Warriors in the same way the Suns were affected by CP wearing out. Warriors’ offense is not nearly as dependent on Steph in the way the Suns rely on CP3.

Last edited:

O yea he def gotta try that for sure, that’s good strategy…But CP3’s level of washed is obviously on another level than Steph so that will be tougher

The only way Steph escapes Luka's crosshairs is if Poole is on the court. :lol:

The guy was living as 3 people just on this forum alone. A Boston homer, a female Laker fan and a crank head in prison.How did he have time to keep up? I would have gotten stressed and thrown my phone out the window.
It's wild, man. I had to trim down threads I follow here with one account and the 247 board I follow for recruiting stuff. :lol:

And this man was rockin three personas and having conversations with himself switching between his normal and private browsers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're certainly going to hunt whomever they want to hunt.

Might be Steph. Poole's certainly gonna be a Luka target every second he's on the court.

Interested to see if they try and have Brunson go at Steph some, too. Even if just to bang on him a little and bully him some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom