2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t tell if y’all are putting way too much faith in the Hawks or just blatantly disrespecting the Heat :lol:

Trae is the best player in the series by a decent margin.

I also think some are downplaying Miami's defense & how they've handled him this season. That being said, I think the Heat ultimately win the series but wouldn't be too surprised if the Hawks took them out.

What’s the appropriate respect level to give the Heat? Yeah, they finished first in the East, but didn’t run away with like the Suns did in the West. They were only 2 games better than the 2-4 seeds. They have the same record as the Warriors who people were doubting prior to the playoffs. And they got swept in the 1st round of last year’s playoffs with mostly the same core.

They’re a very good team, but their resume doesn’t indicate it’s crazy or disrespectful to think the Hawks - who went to the ECF last year - can win a couple of games against them.

The Heat didn’t just get swept last year, they got their asses beat by the Bucks :lol: Lowry makes them a better team but It’s not inconceivable that Atlanta beats them.

The Heat SHOULD win but their half court issues are real. Too often their best offensive option ends up being Herro. I saw Forbes outscore Butler last year.

Heat are a great defense, but the Hawks performed at a top 5 offensive level against them this year, even w/them defending trae relatively well.

Hawks in 6.

Just a weird matchup. If Heat sweep I wouldn’t be surprised. If it goes 7 I wouldn’t be surprised.

Heat have lost as a #1 seed before 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom