2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til Zee-On walk out the tunnel
1650209848867.gif

Memphis will be fine. Think having 5 full days off hurt them; came out slow. Wolves were still riding high off the Clippers win.

I respect the Wolves - team Ant for sure - but I expect the Grizzlies to play a lot better in Game 2.

Memphis will be fine. Think having 5 full days off hurt them; came out slow. Wolves were still riding high off the Clippers win.

I respect the Wolves - team Ant for sure - but I expect the Grizzlies to play a lot better in Game 2.

Which is why I like the hawks today.

wolves the best play-in team since the bubble blazers
they got something special cookin up

If the Heat are actually good this should be a sweep.

They’ve been a weird team all year. Mostly played with a bunch of D leaguers, stars missed bunch of time, supposed chemistry issues, but still end up #1 seed.

Wolves have 2 of the 3 best players in the series. All that Mempis depth isn’t quite as important come playoff time. Grizz can absolutely still win the series, but I don’t think it’s some kind of definite thing that they’ll just bounce back and be dominant.

Talk to me nice.

Curry x Klay x Poole.

Warriors unguardable.

Wolves washed the grizzlies.

Booker & CP the soft bros. Nobody afraid of them.

Warriors most dangerous team in the west. Like I said. Dudes weren't even sweating. They gon Usher sideways slide to the Finals. Y'all stay blessed.

Weren't there NTers in here talking about the Dubs not even making it passed the first round? 🤔 🤔 🤔

#4 otw

On NT

Wolves have 2 of the 3 best players in the series. All that Mempis depth isn’t quite as important come playoff time. Grizz can absolutely still win the series, but I don’t think it’s some kind of definite thing that they’ll just bounce back and be dominant.

Factos.

I bet no one knows that Jokic's head coach from his club in Serbia is now an assistant in Golden State
#lightyears
Cool, but it shouldn’t take special inside info for the Dubs to beat a team that has to give rotation minutes to Austin Rivers in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom