2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
35E8C0D5-BE39-4326-8E58-948F94A5963B.jpeg

:lol::lol:

Its deff fun to watch all the off ball movement warriors do, so hard to guard

Night and day compared to my sixers offense shew
Don't feel bad. Night and day Compared to any team in the league.

Not another goat in the league moves off ball like Steph and is as dangerous without the ball as he is with it.

Warriors back cut game has the sliders turned all the way up

The Warriors have been so successful with all the ball and player motion they have on offense that it’s a bit surprising to me that no other NBA teams have really tried to emulate it.

But I guess part of what makes all the cutting they do so effective is how much respect you have to give their outside shooting capabilities.

The Warriors have been so successful with all the ball and player motion they have on offense that it’s a bit surprising to me that no other NBA teams have really tried to emulate it.

But I guess part of what makes all the cutting they do so effective is how much respect you have to give their outside shooting capabilities.
Really hard to emulate. Getting buy in from an elite star like Steph is what makes it even possible. Most of these guys aren’t built like that.

Again 1 game is a VERY small sample size, but they lost the game because the GS Warriors defense was elite tonight. Especially from Andrew Wiggins.

Imagine, elite with no Young Glove, no Iggy, and no projected defensive anchor Wiseman. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom