2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
283149911_10160593214423643_170460493325919356_n.jpg

Lets take it to 11... Are yall missing Game 7 of the NBA Finals for the birth of a child?
If it’s like 08 when Boston was up 40 after 3 then I’m leaving during the quarter break. But in most cases you aren’t missing that game.

Even this year, Van Jefferson left early after winning the SB for the birth of his child

If I'm THE guy, I'm constructing a birthing unit in the home arena.
If it's an away game, I'm missing.

That would be kinda dope.

Someone starts frantically waving from the suite signaling that it's about to happen.

Bud calls timeout, Giannis races upstairs. gets there in time to cut the umbilical, kisses his lady, races back downstairs to drop a 40 burger and win the game to cement his legendary status. :lol:

Boston needs to just get it back to bean town healthy. Even if down 0-2, i think they can still defend 3 and 4 with smaht and al >D

Unfortunate, but they caught a massive break with midtown previous rd

Actually — it wouldn’t be worth the argument and smoke from my girl. I’ll be in there watching every moment on my phone, though :lol:

i think i would pull a kobe and do both.

getting a helicopter if its local or private jet if its an away game

gunna be there for both

question, is there any player in the playoffs right now that can finish with their off hand in the same capacity as their strong hand?

False. Boston still winning in 7. They will adjust. They won 3 of the 4 quarters despite playing hard 7 before. R e l a x

I'm relaxed. I'm sitting at work eating peanut butter and Ritz scrolling rottentomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I don't even want to imagine the arguments. Being able to hang that over your head forever.
She may say it's ok in the moment, but we all know how she's really feeling.
308ca399e4a589b41a54780c87b230db.jpg
I was playing the hypothetical without thinking it fully through.

“I still can’t believe you left me in labor. Even though I said X, you know what I wanted you to do.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom