2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to imagine the arguments. Being able to hang that over your head forever.
She may say it's ok in the moment, but we all know how she's really feeling.

I was playing the hypothetical without thinking it fully through.

“I still can’t believe you left me in labor. Even though I said X, you know what I wanted you to do.”
My wife still takes a subtle jab here and there because I went back to work too soon after taking two weeks off.

Our situation is a little unique with her health situation, but still... Nah, I'm not missing labor FOR ANYTHING.

I don't even want to imagine the arguments. Being able to hang that over your head forever.
308ca399e4a589b41a54780c87b230db.jpg
That and I'm not willing to miss my child's birth for ANYTHING. A million, 10 million, idgaf I'm there probably shaking like a leaf

C’s going to need a lot more from Nesmith tonight than a couple nice blocks to have any chance.

Pritchard is food for the Miami guards.

Pundits are really on TV today arguing if Jimmy Butler is better than Steph, but people mad at Pat Bev >D:lol:. Sports media<<<<
Nah, bruh. That’s just NBA media. Easily the worst.

Tennis media isn’t too far behind, but the NBA still edges them out.

308ca399e4a589b41a54780c87b230db.jpg
They'll grow up and have no recollection of the moment but can rewind the tape over and over of the day dad scored fiddy on their bornday in gm 7.
It's not even about her getting mad in the future for me, and not even about the fact that the kid will grow up and have no recollection whether I was there or not.

It's about me. I only have one kid, but I was there to see him into this world, and I'd do it again and again and again.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom