2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be on time to participate in a debate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

today-i-got-time-cuz-i-have-time.gif

Ehhh this isnt the same, you didnt like that person. If it was someone you cared about I feel like this wouldn't hold.
Please tell me more about how I feel. 😂

No, the example isn't the same, so it's a bad example. Point still remains idgaf about funerals. They're gone. It's not 'paying respects'. It's not 'one last goodbye'. They're gone.

-foe

Yo woulda got a red card in the 1st half taking the pain out on the opposing players, it ain’t matter if was there or not in that mind state :lol:

I get that.

All I’m saying is what happened during that game, knowing he could have made a difference.

He’s going to live with that forever.

It was def a nastee stretch of time on NT and in the media where Bron’s making it to the finals rings and “championships added” was a legit convo :lol: :smh:

ESPN really wrote an article, called “championships added” in 2018 for LeBron.

That was craaaaaazy

CBS or one of them media companies (may have been ESPN) ran a story for Bron and said the 7 game playoff series win by the Cavs against the Victor Oladipo led pacers was the greatest individual playoff series ever in 2018.

Brian Windhorst said Bron beating the Terry Rozier Celtics (without Kyrie) in 7 games, “counts as a championship” and people should remember it as such.

That was a craaaaazy time in Propaganda history. I remember reading the headlines like…..what?!!! :rofl:

Apparently Derek White‘s family planned to induce labor but the baby had a head start on them. The kid might already be born who knows

That was craaaaaazy

CBS or one of them media companies (may have been ESPN) ran a story for Bron and said the 7 game playoff series win by the Cavs against the Victor Oladipo led pacers was the greatest individual playoff series ever in 2018.

Brian Windhorst said Bron beating the Terry Rozier Celtics (without Kyrie) in 7 games, “counts as a championship” and people should remember it as such.

That was a craaaaazy time in Propaganda history. I remember reading the headlines like…..what?!!! :rofl:
A lot of factors came together on 2020 to make the discourse surrounding LeBron/the Lakers season especially unusual. Not just the pandemic and social justice issues, but Kobe’s passing too.

That was craaaaaazy

What? :lol:

i never saw this :lol:

What? :lol:

i never saw this :lol:

Last edited:
Guy asking would you miss the game for the birth of your child. Man ask yourself that question and that’s all that matters. Prob would still play just like still going to a knicks game with covid. :smh:

Yeah id miss it, specially if it aint my first. That lil mfer gonna be there the rest of your life anyways.

I get that.

All I’m saying is what happened during that game, knowing he could have made a difference.

He’s going to live with that forever.

Now he does but at that time I dont think he gave a damn. :lol:

He walks home to see his wife cheatin and you expect him to be useful in a game? Dude probably was plastered to the couch with a cigarette in one hand and 8 more waiting to be lighted up in the other. With a bottle of booze in front of him. Maybe 12 bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom