2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

They did an incredible job on Luka. Fully locked in. Great team effort for real.

The part about him being gassed is real.

I know the Mavs got guys that can create off the bounce for themselves…but man, them late clock isos for long twos or contested 3s or congested drives are a few too many.

They’ll get run off the floor, if they can’t get easy shots. ill steelo ill steelo thoughts?

283009408_5895538933807915_8838142009861967309_n.jpg

281957083_5539523832726353_8326070673923062737_n.jpg

And there really isn’t anywhere for him to rest on defense because the warriors don’t play 3 and D guys

This is what I was trying to tell dacomeup dacomeup

Luka might take Breaks on Draymond or Wiggins…but they are still involved in all of the actions. And moving. Not stationary. I liked the pace and force Wiggins played with last night. Assertive and in between (floater). Plus putting it on the deck after weak close outs. It’s great to see. Draymond waaaaaaay more engaged too. Looking like the “16 game Dray”.

Stamina and conditioning is something that for some weird reason goes unnoticed in basketball.

This is what I was trying to tell dacomeup dacomeup

Luka might take Breaks on Draymond or Wiggins…but they are still involved in all of the actions. And moving. Not stationary. I liked the pace and force Wiggins played with last night. Assertive and in between (floater). Plus putting it on the deck after weak close outs. It’s great to see. Draymond waaaaaaay more engaged too. Looking like the “16 game Dray”.

Stamina and conditioning is something that for some weird reason goes unnoticed in basketball.

Warriors had Bron gassed too. Their transition opportunities ain’t like everyone else’s

This series gonna be a learning experience for Luka.

The first 4 series were like "oh damn, i can dominate" ... This one's gonna be a glaring example of some of the areas for growth and how important the stuff he's never really had to do before are gonna be.

Should walk outta this one better for it regardless of the outcome.

Steve Kerr basically used 4-5 defensive schemes all within the first 10 mins of the game 😆

Sent 3-4 different defenders to Luka, had them either switch or hedge on high PNR, or completely bumped him every chance they got. It also doesn't help the GSW increased the pace of the game, and the Mavs kept pace.

If Dallas keeps this up, they're going to be out in 4-5 games. J. Kidd is smart and so is Luka, they will make adjustments. It just sucks, because the really great coaches/players/teams make the adjustments in-game. They don't wait for the next game.

Golden State is def. a far more superior team. It'll get far worse if the Warriors get back GP2 and Iggy. Looks like it's going to take a 40-50 pt Luka performance to win games for Dallas. I don't see the role players consistently dropping 15-20 points.

Y'all are going to stop coming for my fallen Brother's in Bron. I'm holding it down until they get back.

Can't let the Swingers of Steph continue their reign unchecked.

jonsnow.gif

Like trying to check me with false information earlier? Pretty funny/expected that I didnt get a response.

Celebrating someone who's made it to the biggest stage in the NBA several consecutive times and lost way more than he's won is weird to me. It's like a pat on the back for participating. I'll never understand that.

Maybe Jerry West gets it 🤣
Do you think it’s better to not make the Finals than make the Finals multiple times and lose?

This series gonna be a learning experience for Luka.

The first 4 series were like "oh damn, i can dominate" ... This one's gonna be a glaring example of some of the areas for growth and how important the stuff he's never really had to do before are gonna be.

Should walk outta this one better for it regardless of the outcome.

Agreed.

He’s not even supposed to be here yet.

Y’all think this lofton jr kid is really the goods? I’m still not sold. I’m wondering how dude’s health is gonna impact him.

This horford situation seems fishy and if not if he had a false positive and missed such a big game over bs is ridiculous. They need to do away with this protocols stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom