2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PJ Tucker can’t get his shot off in the corner,and has to dribble does he ever look to shoot? It’s like he’d rather turn it over than shoot a contested shot.
Yo the crazy thing about PJ is his handles were stupidddddddd in high school. Combos, long crossovers, in and out combos all wiggle. It blows my mind he plays like the balls just came out the oven and he’s gotta get it out his hands quick.

Y'all peep'd shorty behind Tatum? :nerd:
6A010E9F-2FF2-414C-B2EF-A0C2AFA11E9F.jpeg

Yo the crazy thing about PJ is his handles were stupidddddddd in high school. Combos, long crossovers, in and out combos all wiggle. It blows my mind he plays like the balls just came out the oven and he’s gotta get it out his hands quick.
Because he doesn’t wanna go back to playing for the fiba lol

Brilliant analysis by JVG just now - “if you’re a player who has fallen out of the rotation, play better.”

Wee-bay.

Yep its a wrap, only started watching mid way through 2nd qtr. Seems like more and more series over the recent years have blowouts on both sides

Man idek how strus got to the league lol he must be hella likeable or some ****

He went to a local HS by me and a D2 college by me too for a while

Dude can shoot but idk

Also Marcus smart popped a BEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom