2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been some good moments… Luka Game 7, Nets getting swept, Wolves-Grizzlies series, Pelicans battling the Suns, Bucks and Celtics trading blows… I think it’s pretty typical. Injuries have limited better moments though.

There’s been some good moments… Luka Game 7, Nets getting swept, Wolves-Grizzlies series, Pelicans battling the Suns, Bucks and Celtics trading blows… I think it’s pretty typical. Injuries have limited better moments though.
it is not disappointing compared to the Bubble league.

AYO I just got caught up with all the info on DSA LMAO popped in here to see what’s good and all that was going on

Dude is a weirdo with that triple e-persona lmao I think he joined a discord I use to frequent all the time bout to hop back in there and see what his response is:rofl::rofl:

Playoffs are better when Bron is playing.
There are seven superstars or stars we didn’t have in the playoffs this year:

Lebron
AD
Kawhi
PG
Dame
Beal
Murray

And then Middleton and Lowry getting hurt

Reactions: HIM
Shout out to Miami for stealing one at home

FirsthandNaturalHoiho-max-1mb.gif

I hedged on my Heat to win Finals bet after Game 1, and on my Mavs to win the conference bet before Game 1

Sometimes hedging actually feels great and not conservative, like I’m in a good position for all 4 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom