2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER in the NBA tho??

DD4BBAB2-0EF1-4BE0-A1D5-715A356B4BC9.jpeg

P C H P C H

1650222331972.gif

The Hawks last played less than 36 hours before tip off of this one.
*Minnesota has entered the chat*

*edit* I forgot the Wolves avoided the elimination game by Bev's personal championship. Patty Bev jumped on the scorer's table, then we still had the Clippers & Pelicans while the Wolves were waiting, then the Wolves played Saturday.

-foe

Our two most reliable both having horrible games in trae and bogdan. Can’t win like that can’t compete like that. The heat are a good defense but Nate gotta try to come up with something to get things going cause what we did today ain’t it

Trae really needed this more than anyone else at this point. Dude showboats way too much for his resume.

I wonder how cold and freezing he feels sitting on the bench watching his team get demolished.

I really didn’t want them advancing because I’m sure they will get swept.

Of course he doesn’t shake any hands. Must be a klutch member.

They played on Tuesday and then Saturday. 72 hours + is a lot more than - 36.
They played on the 12th… and then on the 16th…
Nah you're absolutely right. I coulda SWORE the Wolves had a similar turnaround when I said that. 😬🤦‍♂️

Waaaaait, that's right: Patty Bev was acting like he just won the championship, then we still had the Clippers & Pelicans while the Wolves were waiting, then the Wolves played Saturday. I forgot the Wolves avoided the elimination game by Bev's personal championship.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom