2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
nets missing a facilitator. too many times, seth has the ball and can't make an entry pass. bruce brown going to have to make the play after they blitz kd on the PnR

Yeah man... The Nets are an unserious basketball team

nets missing a facilitator. too many times, seth has the ball and can't make an entry pass. bruce brown going to have to make the play after they blitz kd on the PnR

Yeah, I think I have to retract my statement. KD is out here getting stripped by Grant Williams and can’t defend. AT ALL. I didn’t realize it was this bad. They already got something like 5 fouls :lol:

Yeah, I think I have to retract my statement. KD is out here getting stripped by Grant Williams and can’t defend. AT ALL. I didn’t realize it was this bad. They already got something like 5 fouls :lol:
Celts got good length and are very active disrupting the passing lanes
think JVG touched on it

nets (kd and qai) have to be damn near perfect
even if they are, they may wear down as the gm and series goes

They got Bruce looking like a bozo so far
mjlol (1) (1).png

spot on. nets with as many passes as they have turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom