2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but if I made that I probably would have configured both Teams Black and Red a little differently, for better balance purposes.
Totally agreed. I think taking TMac off Red and putting in red Sixers Barkley makes Red perfect balance wise. Pippen/Jordan/Rodman/Barkley/Dream?! Sheesh.

-foe

going back in time to find dirt on people in the hopes of getting them fired, or banished from public life is nasty behavior

and the people doing don't give two ****s about gay people or social justice.

Rather they are cynically exploiting the real pain of homophobia and discrimination
to us as a cudgel against a person for the crime of
-checks notes- "calling Steph Curry a front runner?"

pathetic behavior that I don't respect.

i do hope that Mark Haynes can evolve, apologize and learn why what he said was wrong,
and then get to continue his career.

Idk man.

The type of hatred he has is different.

Like gay people were really on his mind that much? Weird.

skysports-kyrie-irving-brooklyn-nets_5400784.jpg

Mans wasn't eem nominated :smh: :lol:

What confuses you/upsets you guys more with this Haynes controversy….the question of why Haynes didnt scrub his account ? OR are you upset that these tweets actually described the way he feels

Looney really helps the warriors on boards and second chances. This series is over. I don’t care what the score is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom