2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read my comment with your eyes closed?

“Last series”

danikerhino danikerhino already put me in a bad mood with his Malika comment today so anyone who wants to try me is getting all the smoke Memphis Grizz style

No I read it with my eyes open. Since game 2 of THIS series happened more recently than LAST series...I figured I'd ask you if you watched game 2 with your eyes closed. Because if you hadn't...you would have understood the slander.

Oh hell no. Is this Damion ****ing Lee I see.

Man what the ****.
speechless.gif

Great to see Dallas making a concerted effort to attack the paint. Shoulda been doing this. It opens things up for them.

Let's see how long it lasts.

SVG and JVG having the same genes (from a physical appearance standpoint) is as puzzling as Khloe Kardashian being 6 inches taller than all her sisters.

No I read it with my eyes open. Since game 2 of THIS series happened more recently than LAST series...I figured I'd ask you if you watched game 2 with your eyes closed. Because if you hadn't...you would have understood the slander.

Youre only as good as your last game blah blah. Hes been a good defensive player. He played a good series, he has a bad game doesnt mean he shoudnt get any more pt this series.

Unless youre name is Damion ****ing Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom