2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, cool story bro?

U got it champ. How bout a historic pic u can print up or stare at from ur phone ...

81ra7j94dUL._AC_SY741_.jpg

luka has had the best start to a career since Bron. If we can’t crown him than nobody should ever be crowned until they hit 30 lol.
Is it really that hard to refrain from crowning until the player starts going south in numbers? Luka could put up phenomenal numbers the next 10 years, and only get back to the WCF 1 more time. If that ends up being the case, we putting him above Dirk?

-foe

Lonzo was the next Kidd, everybody was SURE.

NOPE. This was not a consensus thing AT ALL :lol:

Yo sometimes people say things in the present day in this thread and in my mind I am thinking "Bro...no one ever said that" because it sounds so crazy but then I dig in my pockets for receipts and sho nuff....
zo kidd 7.PNG
zo kidd 6.PNG
zo kidd 5.PNG
zo kidd 4.PNG
zo kidd 3.PNG
zo kidd 2.PNG
zo kidd 1.PNG

He has time but dacomeup dacomeup this was widely held belief

lonzo ruined his career ****ing with those BBBs.
Boy has had ankle/knee/leg problems every year since then. Only move I tbink Lavar **** the bed on.

Jason Kidd with a jumper is definitely sarcasm :rofl:g

Lonzo = Kidd was as real as Kuzma = T-Mac and as real as Ingram = Giannis with a Jumper

Is it really that hard to refrain from crowning until the player starts going south in numbers? Luka could put up phenomenal numbers the next 10 years, and only get back to the WCF 1 more time. If that ends up being the case, we putting him above Dirk?

-foe

I can only give my opinion…
Through the first 4 years, he’s been better than Dirk and any non-Lebron player I’ve seen.

Everyone compares him to Harden, but Harden wasn’t doing this at Luka’s age + Harden always shrinks in big moments while Luka seems to raise his game.

To me half of the fun in sports is predicting **** before it happens. Why wait until 2030 to crown Luka when it’s already obvious that boy is SPECIAL.

mad random, and ima let y’all finish…BUT…

i took yall advice and saw the batman!! flawless movie!! 8/8.. somebody said even without batman it’s still a good movie and thats the perfect description..

without spoiling it, its like they took all the best versions of batman and mashed them together…

very dope film!

I can’t get too hung up in compiling about how the regular season awards play out. Any awards/accolades that are decided by the votes of humans and involve some level of subjectivity are going to be sometimes inconsistent and occasionally produce head-scratching results. Works well enough most of the time.

I’d rather keep the awards system the way it is than have everything decided by computer algorithms based on advanced stats, a feeling that has only been strengthened by the discourse around Shot Quality Scoring in the GSW-Mavs series.

Why wait until 2030 to crown Luka when it’s already obvious that boy is SPECIAL.
Crown him. Bro special. I get that.

'Better than Dirk', though? Already? Dirk led a team that went through BRoy & Aldridge, Kobe & Pau, Harden/Russy/KD, and Lebron/Wade/Bosh... in one single championship run. And the OTHER Finals run that he lead, his team went through Pau, Parker, Manu, Duncan, Nash, Matrix, and Stat, losing to Shaq & Wade.

Luka special, absolutely. He hasn't done anything that tops even just that paragraph, though.

-foe

I can’t get too hung up in compiling about how the regular season awards play out. Any awards/accolades that are decided by the votes of humans and involve some level of subjectivity are going to be sometimes inconsistent and occasionally produce head-scratching results. Works well enough most of the time.

I’d rather keep the awards system the way it is than have everything decided by computer algorithms based on advanced stats, a feeling that has only been strengthened by the discourse around Shot Quality Scoring in the GSW-Mavs series.
The only thing we want to see changed is getting rid of C for All NBA and just make it frontcourt and backcourt

But you said replace Iggy with Shaun and the results are the same. What exactly is that based on?

We just going to act like Iggy wasn't 1st team all NBA Defense the year prior as a starter for GS?

Just replace Shaun with x

The point I was trying to drive home is removing bogut was the key and it's crazy that the "Iggy deserves mvp" camp doesn't even acknowledge this happened. Additionally, people can pull the similar metrics showing the on and off court with bogut as they did with Iggy. Once again, I'm not knocking what Iggy did, just saying removing bogut was the main difference.

Do people really think not playing bogut played no difference?
Why won't you guys even address this happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom