2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the context of “nobody believed in us” you can’t pull that card when you’ve made that many finals in 8 years

And this is what I meant the other night about the Moving of the Goal Posts.

Because EYE remember this Warriors team was supposed to only be a middle tier 2nd round team at best. Steve Curry was no longer a needle mover.

nobody believed in THIS version of the Warriors.

283410029_5918339304861211_98418032696291198_n.jpg

And this is what I meant the other night about the Moving of the Goal Posts.

Because EYE remember this Warriors team was supposed to only be a middle tier 2nd round team at best. Steve Curry was no longer a needle mover.

nobody believed in THIS version of the Warriors.

Steph isn’t. Man just scored 15 points last night and y’all in here acting like he just willed his team to victory.

GS is here again because Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins.

This is the one time I can give Steve Kerr credit.

Steph isn’t. Man just scored 15 points last night and y’all in here acting like he just willed his team to victory.

GS is here again because Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins.

This is the one time I can give Steve Kerr credit.
Can't really slight steph for that though. He was quarterbacking early and had lots of great passes. If Klay is that hot early offense is taken care of for the night just run the show keep the ball moving and play good defense no need to try and out shine anyone. It's part of what makes him great cause alot of stars don't know how to do it, they have to be the reason they win.

Before this gets out of hand with people just trolling and creating false narratives... People did not believe in this version of the Warriors they absolutely did not.

Let's look at the NT bracket challenge real quick. It's fair to say that if someone actually took the time to fill out a bracket they're likely a regular ITT, and you can see that via the usernames, therefore it's fair to use it as a proxy for the opinions of the thread at large.

• There are 36 brackets in total
  • Only EIGHT of them have the Warriors winning the title. That's 22%
  • Only ELEVEN Brackets even have the Warriors in the finals. That's 30.6%
Feel free to go fact check me on this: https://nbabracketology.com/group/view/22460 but its there. People were sleep. There were more Suns picks than Warriors Picks. There were GRIZZLIES OVER GSW PICKS. This isnt a narrative, this is actually what happened within this site, and the proof is right there.

Even if you can find brackets from pundits they didnt have the Warriors making it this far. But idc about that and THEY wont either cause its blog boy stuff.

THIS post is literally in the first page of the thread.Its post #5.
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.07.23 AM.png

People didn't believe in the Warriors man. The apology needs to be as loud as the disrespect was.

Before this gets out of hand with people just trolling and creating false narratives... People did not believe in this version of the Warriors they absolutely did not.

Let's look at the NT bracket challenge real quick. It's fair to say that if someone actually took the time to fill out a bracket they're likely a regular ITT, and you can see that via the usernames, therefore it's fair to use it as a proxy for the opinions of the thread at large.

• There are 36 brackets in total
  • Only EIGHT of them have the Warriors winning the title. That's 22%
  • Only ELEVEN Brackets even have the Warriors in the finals. That's 30.6%
Feel free to go fact check me on this: https://nbabracketology.com/group/view/22460 but its there. People were sleep. There were more Suns picks than Warriors Picks. There were GRIZZLIES OVER GSW PICKS. This isnt a narrative, this is actually what happened within this site, and the proof is right there.

Even if you can find brackets from pundits they didnt have the Warriors making it this far. But idc about that and THEY wont either cause its blog boy stuff.

THIS post is literally in the first page of the thread.Its post #5.
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 8.07.23 AM.png

People didn't believe in the Warriors man. The apology needs to be as loud as the disrespect was.
Lol at using a quote from the super troll

Can't really slight steph for that though. He was quarterbacking early and had lots of great passes. If Klay is that hot early offense is taken care of for the night just run the show keep the ball moving and play good defense no need to try and out shine anyone. It's part of what makes him great cause alot of stars don't know how to do it, they have to be the reason they win.

It’s not a slight. The players that deserve the credit just aren’t getting it. What’s wrong with acknowledging that?

WASHED KING WASHED KING BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , et al. YALL KNOW WHO YALL ARE.

In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.

1653654437982.png

For the record I STILL don’t believe in GS. Now I’m just praying Boston gets to the Finals HEALTHY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom