2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

1653654837950.png

Why do warrior fans feel the need to paint them as some team that just defied all odds and proved everyone wrong? They were rolling before the injuries hit them. They did what they were supposed to.
Not true at all. No one had us in the finals this year
Everyone had Brooklyn and the Lakers but people forget
Everyone said we're too old, past our prime, have no bench
And now people come out the woodwork with the "yeah I knew all along"
Well I remember what was said as the season went along

And this is what I meant the other night about the Moving of the Goal Posts.

Because EYE remember this Warriors team was supposed to only be a middle tier 2nd round team at best. Steve Curry was no longer a needle mover.

nobody believed in THIS version of the Warriors.
The version that beats up on injured teams?

Why do warrior fans feel the need to paint them as some team that just defied all odds and proved everyone wrong? They were rolling before the injuries hit them. They did what they were supposed to.
Huh? Bruh we been saying #4 otw since November. What odds? Only thing odd is right now curry got an odd number of rings that's about to be even.

They supposed to be here gang. This ain't a surprise. It's inevitable.

Not true at all. No one had us in the finals this year
Everyone had Brooklyn and the Lakers but people forget
Everyone said we're too old, past our prime, have no bench
And now people come out the woodwork with the "yeah I knew all along"
Well I remember what was said as the season went along
:lol: Man y'all had 3 all stars now 4 with Klay back and borderline 5 the way Poole turns up at times. Lol at holding on to bad preseason takes to justify some sort of false underdog mentality when it was clear a few weeks into season that the machine was running all systems go

Warriors fans so used to their team being bad that they think their team is underdogs every season. Y’all started with a deep team and added klay thompson mid season who finally warmed up in the playoffs.

Congrats but I don’t want to hear the sob story ****. Y’all was the favorites in the west when the playoffs started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom